𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith runs through the school halls before she skids to a stop slipping slightly as she almost misses the locker room, she jumps up and sees stiles running away from scott who is growling at him with golden eyes and fangs, she groans before she pulls stiles back by his jersey and grabs a fire extinguisher spraying scott with it making him groan and fall back onto a bench taking off his helmet.

"thank you" stiles gasps as the two teens see that scott is no longer transformed, faith groans as she drops the fire extinguisher on the ground and grabs the side of her head as she sits on a bench opposite scott who looks up at her and stiles while the boy sits down next to her.

"faye? stiles?" scott asks making faith look up at him, "what happened?" he asks.

stiles sighs as he takes off his lacrosse gloves, "you tried to kill me" he replies as he throws his gloves to the side, "it's like i told you before. it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. it's a trigger" he explains as faith continues to hold her head.

"but that's lacrosse" scott defends, "it's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed" he says looking between faith and stiles.

"well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if one of us ends up killing someone on the field" faith explains before she shakes her head with a small groan as she instantly regrets it, "we can't play on saturday. we are gonna have to get out of the game" she tells.

"but i'm first line" scott responds and faith nods.

"i know so am i but we can't play" faith tells him before she gets up and vomits in a trash can making stiles groan as he moves back slightly, "well..." she trails off wiping her mouth with her sleeve, "i'm never doing a full moon again"

"i don't think you have choice" stiles responds as he passes her a tissue, "maybe don't drink on a full moon?" he suggests.

"yeah" faith mumbles.

💕🐺💕

faith walks into her room dragging her bag behind her still feeling hungover as she talks on the phone to lydia, "so what's with this wolf of yours?" lydia asks making faith groan as she flops onto her bed laying down, "why the groaning?"