To call or not

I woke up in a familiar room.Looking around,I realised I was in Sam's room.Instantly,the memories from yesterday came flooding back drowning me.It felt like some weird dream but soon I  recalled everything.

Sam was still sleeping so I woke him up .I was soon rushing inside Xcel building trying to reach our room as fast as I can.But  Mr Fleming caught me trying to get  in.

"Where were you?"He asked  sternly.

"I was   out with some friends"I replied easily.

"Escaping from practice ,leaving without notice and not returning   is not good behaviour as a trainee".I had to keep quiet even if I wanted to point  out I came back.

"Your friends were worried .We tried to searched as much as we could"he said."I'd expect such incidents would not happen further....But don't think you're getting out of this that easily"

The rest of the day was a mess.I made more mistakes than usual during practice and got scolded a lot.But it was nothing surprising,it was almost like I wasn't there.

After a long  messed up day,I collapsed  on the bed.Without thinking,I was staring at the wallpaper  of me and Crystal happily smiling.Damn it.I kept staring  even when I realised what I was doing.Seeing the happy smiles made me remember some things and I realised we really don't have much memories together.But each day filled with her thoughts kind of seemed much to me.

I  wanted to call her.I try to ,but I couldn't."Are you really sure?"I typed ,but it was deleted soon.Just then a text arrived"Are you feeling better?"It's from Yuca.I switched my phone off.

Double update.Go read