A beggining

"Hurry up,you'll be late".I almost scream -ongly I can't scream if I'm not angry.Jeremy gets invited a lot to sing and I decided to accompany him today even if I had to skip school.Not that he cares though."Hurry up".

Jeremy just smiles at me.How can he be so relaxed when he is so late?I seem more nervous than him."I can be late.They will have to wait.If they don't it just means more free time for me".Jeez.

We reach the venue.Jeremy gets shoved backstage while I search for an empty seat.Thank goodness no one complained we were late.It's some event and people keep going up on stage a nd giving speeches for so long.Boring.And to think I skipped school for this.But I'm waiting for Jeremy.I like songs but I like his singing best.Finally,he comes up and starts singingAnd I kept gazing at him.I see him almost every day but it's one of those faces you don't get tired of.He sees me staring and smiles at me.I paste a don't care look on my face.But I'm reminded of "heart throb".And somehow the song ended.

Time flies when I watch Jetemy singing-or should I say time stops?

They finish up the event.As soon as I see him,I smile.I don't say anything but he'll know I mean"Good work".He just smiles."I know "he says,proudly.

We were about to go when a guy came to us."You...yah ...you're quiet good at this.I'm impressed"he says."What's up Kevin?.The guy replies"There is an open audition at our agency.On monday,you should try out"Jeremy smirks"You sure?I'll pass of course but what if I take iver your place?"."This kid.Yah I'm older than you,show some respect".He was about to go but turns back"And what is with your phone?You never pick up."Suddenly a phone rings.Kevin picks it up"Yes?...what?""Thankxs to you I gor caught "hesays and runs away.

"Who is he?"

"A friend.He'll be debuting soon."

I look at him"You're going for the audition ,right?"I ask."Should I?"he says faking doubt,he knows it irritates me.

"I'm breaking up with you if you don't go"I fake a warning trying to look serious."As if"he smiles at me.Maybe my effort was not enough.Still trying to look serious I say" "I'm serious".He smiles at me yet again.Hearth throb playing in my head like a drama soundtrack.I'm vulnerable to that smile and sadly,he knows.Knowing it,I give up playing serious."You would,right?".He just smiles.Smiling is a major part of his language -that is I guess.Jeremy is not that irrespobsible so maybe he'll go.Or would he?You never know what he'll do.I'm confused so I keep quiet.

We reach our neighbourhood soon.By our neighbourhood I mean my neighbourhood-Jeremy does not live here.But he walks me home if I'm a bit late.My parents don't know who I hang out with and I don't think they need to so I told Jeremy not to come to our house.

"Then...byeThanks" I say quietly turning to go."Aren't you forgetting something?".Jeremy smiles at me.I had decided to go but what is with me and cute smiling guys?."Oh ...okay"I said but instantly freeze seeing Terry.Jeremy turns to look at what I was staring.He giggles knowingly"Caught."I said nothing.

Now I'm officially in trouble.

AN-So how was it?It was a bit long and I'm not yet very good at this.Sorry about mistakes.But I'll try to make the next updates more intersting .And I'll be updating soon too.
And if you liked it don't forget to click on the star to VOTE .And Comment -I want to know how it was.

Alycb signing out for now.Have fun:-)