Now what?

Outside it was raining. Jay and Destiny were watching Baby Finn while Fiona was on the phone, "I know right? Traffic was so bad, and until the current conditions improve. We're stuck here. Yes, Gary, we're safe. Yeah, I'll catch you guys later. Bye."

"Alerted the others of our predicament. Now we just need to wait for..." Cake enters the room drenched with snack bags. "Cake!" the feline shakes herself dry. "I said only get two."

"And I'm wet so deal with it."

(Fionna sighs)

"Hey, Fionna thanks for letting us join you. Your family farm was nice." Jay says, tickling baby Finn.

"No probs," the room phone rings, "Hello? What? Oh really my cat did that huh?" She glares at the guilty cat, "Yes, I understand I'll be there," and hangs up the phone. "You broke into the vending machine."

"I had to, that thing was eating my money."

"Great. I'm going to deal with this you four stay here. Jay, Destiny, you are in charge till I get back."

"What?! I'm an adult!"

"Then protect them from intruders!" Fiona slams the door and stomps to the front desk.

"Great I finally have a decent family reunion and now I'm paying for a broken machine." she looks to the sky, "Anything else you'd like to dish out?"

(Slam!) A figure out of the sky crashed onto a nearby bush, "Ah! I was kidding!" worried she went to get a better look and saw that it was a body. "Oh, my glob! Did I just see a body dumping?" The body groans, and she sighs in relief, "Hey, are you okay?"

Only darkness is seen until a voice calls for him. "Hey," they open their eyes a bit and see a blurry figure. He blinks again, "Hey Man are you okay?"

"Huh?" he responds and sees a blonde woman kneeling in front of him. "What happened?"

"I- Ow!" he groans, trying to move but failing. "Hang on." she carefully helps him up, "This arm goes on my shoulder and my left arm supports your back. Can you walk alright?"

"Hurts," he whines.

"I'll take that as a no," Looks around for any nearby acquaintances, "Come on I'm headed to the front desk. They should have first aid."

They got to the desk and received lip from the owner then they got the first aid kit.

"How's your body?"

"A bit better," he turns to her, "Thanks for helping me out."

"No problem but I got to ask how did you end up falling into that bush?" she asked, "Were you partying on the higher floor level balconies?"

"No, I... I don't remember. One minute I'm chilling with my friends in our invisible hideout and the next thing I know I'm here crashing into a bush. Which is..."

Fionna gets the hint and answers, "Oh, Betts Burg."

"And that's a town on the planet..."

"Earth. Dude, how hardcore did you party?"

"Earth? The planet with the huge crater in it."

"Uh, we don't have a crater man, though we did live in a dude's head."

(Confused) "Huh?"

"But now it's canon but wait why are you asking what planet you're on what other planet could you possibly refer to?"

"I'm from Neo Mars." a minute of silence passes when Fionna lets out, "What?!" How is that possible? Do you know Prismo?"

"I'm sorry who?" He notices a calendar, "Wait why does this calendar say it's the 21st century?" he asked the blonde girl.