🔸 CHAPTER 24 🔸

Start from the beginning

Jk: "What is it little princess?" Jungkook enquires the little Jiyi, observing her prominent peeks all over the room.

Jiyi: "I came to meet Alice." Doe eyes, reflecting the pure innocence of the little girl, her gaze screaming expectancy, Jiyi tip toes towards the bigger alpha. Bringing him to sit down to meet her abode of height, she speaks in a whisper,

Jiyi: "Kookie oppa, you shall not leave Alice like that. Taetae says you shall always feed Alice before leaving."

Jk: "Oh! Shall I feed her then? Or do you want to?"

Jiyi: "Can we both do it?"

Jk: "Sure!" With subtle steps the little Jiyi ambles into the dining room, her tiny hands holding the larger fingers if the dominant alpha.

Jk: "Jiyi, why are we tip-toe-ing?"

Jiyi: "Because Taetae get hates loud noises. He is making breakfast! Don't anger him or you will miss the strawberry shake."

Jk: "Ok!" The older whispers and continues to trudge forward like a secret agent. His brown orbs fondly gaze at the child, admiring the purity she emits.

How he loves the innocence, the childish behaviours of considering feeding the turtle her food a serious mission. He encrypts them in his heart, never wanting them to fade away, defeating the flow of time, conquering the ability of brain to store the precious moments in life.

Tae: "You know I can hear you Jiyi. And I don't hate footsteps in my corridor."

Flinches. That is what they both get when their ears received the voice of the only submissive alpha in the house. Right. They weren't so quiet.

The duo comes out to find Jackson and Tae working together in the kitchen. One preparing the center of attraction, the strawberry shake, and other swiftly pressing out some sandwiches. Their actions so in harmony, so much that it shows how much of it is done together regularly. It seems like a habit of the morning, like waking up, it seems obvious the way their works coincide, their steps match and eyes share glances of understanding.

Jungkook rethinks of what his emotions shall be. He is happy. Tae finally finds someone who has a harmonious, decent and calm aura, who cherishes him, takes a good care and gives love. Sadness? Pain? Guilt? He can care less about them. For he is happy with the way the other smiles, the other beams and not just pretends the exterior emotions of cheer hiding the broken self within, sheathing himself from the outer world.

Jk: "We are here guys!" He announces out loud, catching the already captured attention of the two.

Tae: "We know that kid." Tae replies without glancing, not wanting to divert his eyes of the sandwiches. Treating them as an art, as his perfectionist nature intensifies, he carefully plates the breakfast on the table.

Jackson: "Eat up! I worked harder than tae today." This time, it is the funny Jackson. After setting up the table he proudly brags about his self proclaimed hardworking nature in kitchen.

Tae: "By just making the shakes with blender?" Tae retorts the idea of Jackson working harder. Nope. No way, Jackson worked less.

Jackson: "You just pressed some sandwiches, duh!"

Jiyi: "I brought kookie oppa here. So I worked harder!" Jiyi raises her voice, claiming to be the most hardworking one. Jungkook observes the mini bickering. The family of three looks as beautiful as a field of fresh flowers. Addictive, attractive and one of the best stress relievers. No wonder tae is happy.

He initiates to join in the competition of the hardworking standards. "I packed my bags today, so no one worked harder than me!"

The breakfast goes on with cheer and laughs, the competition never getting the scope of a proper end.