Trisha - kya hua ...

I show her the house and told her everything...and she was shocked...

Trisha - wait jiju ne ye sab tere liye kiya ... mujhe laga kahi ye rude na nikale...pure arrogent...aur sudden marriage hai to kahi divorce ke liye na kahe but ...really he changed whole house...yar essa pati kaise milega mujhe..meri kismat Mai dhruv jaise log aate hai ...

I didn't told her that I meet dhruv .. I don't want to hurt her ...dhruv chapter is end from her life..and her exams are also going on..

I and rani share lunch with each other and finally i went to room..rudra told me that room is in right side...just like the whole house room was also perfect...a silver grey texture..he changed everything but he need some of his types ..and this colour was perfect for me and for him too....

I take a sleep I was tired...and it was 4 when i wakeup...i fresh up and went downstairs...i thought of reading a book...but it was not giving me a perfect feel...i went outside....in the garden...there were sofa in garden...i went their with books...I was reading Meera rajawat novel... "together for how long?"

It was 5 when Ekansh arrived...I didn't saw his car coming I was lost in book...he came and remove his coat and throw it on other sofa...he losse his tie and his shirt sleeves...he came and sit close to me...I notice him...and my heart was rushing my heartbeat was fast...he is so much close to me...in white tight shirt..his abs were visible...

Swasti-aap aa gaye ..maine dhyan nai diya ..

Ekansh- haa...ghar thik hai na ..aur ghar mai thik lag raha hai na ...kyuki yaha rudra Kiara ma nai hai ...aur aap meri wajah se yaha hai ..

Swasti-nai sab thik hai ..and thanks itna sab kuch karne ke liye...rudra ne batya ki apne ghar renovate karwya hai.

Ekansh- hm..aap kuch read kar rahi hai ..

Swasti-ji ...wo novel read karan pasand hai mujhe... isliye bore ho rahi thi to padhne lagi ..bahar aake..

Ekansh- hmm...kon si..

Why he is interested in talking to me ...like he don't talk too much ...that was different...

Swasti-Meera rajawat ki hai ..4 dosto par... together for how long?

That name made him change his full emotions...like totally different from the Ekansh who was sitting with me ...he somthing related to Meera Rajawat...no why i am overthinking...stop,.i thought to ignore this topic ..do i just asked about amyra

Swasti-amyra ne kuch Kiya to nai...

Ekansh- nai aap plse usski fikra na kare...mai handle kar rah hui sab kuch..

Swasti-hmm...ander chalte hai ..

We both went inside...he didn't take his coat so i just take it ..he went to room...and changed his outfit...he take a rest and i came in kitchen to make something...i want to cook for him.. somthing he like... I called rudra and he told me .. Gobi ki sabji..i made a sabji and tested it ...it was yummy..i wish he also like it ...

It was 8 i call him but he was sleeping...to wakeup him ...I have to touch him...

Swasti-khana ban gaya hai uth jaye aap...

I said 3 4 times...then i played that irritating alarm sound...and he get angry...

Ekansh- rudra...mere se laat khayega tu ..sone de..

Swasti-it's swasti here ...khana ban gaya hai ...

He wakeup after listening this ...and said sorry....i went downstairs and he get fresh up and came downstairs...

I served him food...and he asked me...

Ekansh- ye apko meri pasand ki sari chiqe ma ne bata di hai kya ...aur ye irritate karne ke liye rudra ne kuch bata diya hai ..

He didn't smiled i thought he will smile after saying that but no...

Swasti-..nai rudra ne hame kuch nai batay hai aur kl subha dekha tha hamne apne rudra ko esse uthya tha to hamne bhi socha ki shayad aap uth jaye ...

He didn't reacted....he just eat the food..

Ekansh - thanks khane ke liye...

Rani washed all the dishes and clean the kitchen....she went to sleep...I was in my room as Ekansh got a call and he was busy in call...

After some minutes he came in room...are we going to sleep together again..but their is sofa but I don't think so that anyone of us 2 will fit on that sofa...

Ekansh- aap bed par so Jaye mai sofe par so jata hui...

Really i think he haven't saw the sofa and his body ...that made me laugh..like harder...

Ekansh- has kyu rahi hai aap..

Swasti - apne sab kuch change kara Diya but sofa ...just see apko lagat hai hame.se koi ek bhi iss sofe par fit hoga...

Ekansh-baat to sahi hai waise...

Swasti - aap so skate hai bed par ...

And we both sleep together....he face was on other side and my face on other side...whole time...my mind was thinking about evening when he sit close with me...

🪄🥀✨🪄🥀✨🥀🥀🪄🥀🥀🥀🥀✨

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourage me to write more 😊

Take care