The zombies are out!

  Chapter 68 Speed ​​of Life and Death

  "Countdown to 29 seconds!"

  "Ho ho ho-"

  Under the red warning light, a zombie in a cyan hospital gown closest to them opened its bloody mouth and pounced forward.

  "boom!"

  The second the zombie jumped in front of him, a bullet penetrated the center of its forehead, leaving a charred bullet hole the size of a peanut on its forehead, and a bloody hole the size of a bowl appeared on the back of its head.

  Black-red blood mixed with white turbid brains burst out from the back of the zombie's head. The brains were as fragile as a bowl of tofu. When it penetrated, it felt as if it had been vigorously minced with a pair of chopsticks. It was mixed with the minced meat and head cover under the powerful impact. It exploded.

  In an instant, a big bloody hole appeared on the back of the zombie's head, and the brain, blood vessels, scalp and skull were all mushy.

  One shot to the head!

  The zombie fell straight after being shot in the head.

  Lu Qiyan shouted with a precise shot to the head.

  "rush out!"

  After he finished speaking, all the special forces on site rushed outside at full speed.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang!"

  The crackling bullets and weapons were sprayed out for free, the desperate fighting, and the powerful fire support allowed them to create a no-man's land among the piles of zombies blocked by the masses.

  Han Qingxia was voluntarily taken as a protector by these people, standing in the middle.

  Tang Jian and He Zhangping guarded her on the left and right, and the other people who had eaten Han Qingxia's food all protected her in the center in a way of repaying their kindness. They blocked the zombies, cleared the way for Han Qingxia, and protected Han Qingxia as he rushed out.

  At this time, none of them remembered that Han Qingxia was very powerful. They only knew that she was the only non-soldier among them all. Even because she had no weapons and had never shown any supernatural powers in front of them, she was directly classified as a citizen to be protected in their hearts. .

  Protecting the people is the duty of the military.

  Even if times have changed, the soul of a soldier cannot be easily erased.

  What's more, this person was the one who gave them a meal.

  Without thinking at all, they consciously placed Han Qingxia in the middle and rushed out to protect her.

  This made Han Qingxia, who wanted to take out her AK and charge in the dark, unable to charge while being protected in the middle, but at this time, her little Desert Eagle could be used.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Tang Jian and He Zhangping forcefully drove away the zombies on both sides, but the dense zombies were hard to guard against, and Han Qingxia stood calmly among them.

  In her sight, the people protecting her around her were used as the city wall line. All the zombies that escaped the line and rushed up were shot and killed by Han Qingxia.

  All of them rushed towards the exit with the help of extremely nervous zombie waves and powerful fire.

  But soon!

  "Countdown to 21 seconds!"

  "Countdown to 20 seconds!"

  In ten seconds, all their bullets were used up!

  Most of all their firepower was thrown away on the first floor below. This firepower was simply not enough!

  And there is still more than a hundred meters distance in front of them!

  There is only twenty seconds left!

  Zombies!

  Packed to the brim!

  "ah--"

  When there was a lack of firepower, a special soldier rushing forward who was originally on Wang Mengwei's side was knocked down by two zombies at the same time. He was hit in the leg by a board and struggled for a while.

  A zombie hugged his helmet from the side and bit it down.

  At this moment, a flash of lightning appeared in everyone's eyes again.

  "Zi--"

  A bolt of lightning struck the zombies in front of the soldier. The shocked team member was forcefully rescued by Lu Qiyan. A clear big tooth mark appeared on his sturdy helmet.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023