Oruguitas

Third Person's POV:

" Man Mr. Aizawa got us with that quiz!"

Kirishima sighed sadly while his boyfriend just scoffed. The teens decided to spend their last night together before break in Mina's room.

And surprise surprise.

Denki wasn't there.

Again.

Todoroki was in silence as Sero nodded his head, "Yeah, I guessed on that shit."

" Hanta," Todoroki softly called out, Sero put his hands up as defense.

" You dumbasses, that shit was so easy," the others groaned when their lovable blonde hair friend spat out.

Kirishima just wrapped his arm around his boyfriend, "Not everyone is smart like you babe."

Bakugou blinked before he tsked as his cheeks turned red, the others laughed while Mina whined but an idea made her suddenly pop up, making the boys around her jump.

" What the fuck Pink-"

" You guys! We should totally have a Christmas party before we leave!"

Kirishima was recovering from a mini heart attack that his pink friend had given him while Sero hummed, " I don't know, last time we had a party. We were busted and Kirishima had to hide from Bakugou for a good week."

Bakugou gave a glare at Kirishima who gave him a nervous smile, Mina just rolled her eyes.

" Don't act like you didn't get a whole ass boyfriend from it."

Sero's eyes widened, he looked over at his boyfriend who gave him a soft smile, he blushed as he chucked out.

" Well, a party wouldn't be so bad..."

Todoroki's smile fell before he gave the other a look as Mina's black eyes lit up, "See! We should have one since we won't see each other for two weeks!"

Kirishima grinned as his boyfriend rolled his eyes.

" Losers."

" Actually, me and mi vida have a date tonight," Sero gave his friend a sad smile.

" We should get going Hanta before it gets too late," Todoroki voiced out as he stood up, Sero nodded as he got up as well.

" Aw what? We all leave tomorrow morning, we won't see each other for two weeks," Mina whined.

" Mina you're acting like we live far away, you can always come to my house and chill," Sero told her as he helped his boyfriend put his jacket on.

Todoroki's eyes slightly raised, he looked over at his boyfriend but stopped once he heard his friend squealing.

" Oh yeah! Your mom still makes the best foods! I might come over later this week because she can cook," Mina squealed at the thought of tasting Sero's mother's cooking.

It's true, Sero's mom is really good at cooking.

One time the gang, except for Bakugou and Todoroki, went over to Sero's place to hang out. And of course, his mom offered to make them some snacks but it turned into a feast.

His mother feels like he and the others have gotten "too skinny" from their training, even though Sero was already pretty skinny before U.A., but what the hell?

The others were so full that they couldn't even move, leading them to spend the night at his house where they ate even more delicious food and hung out with Sero's siblings.