Alfred

( * I do not own the art above, the lovely peterokii does! Show them some love!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

" BESTIE?!"

Mina jumped up as she looked up from her phone to see her bedroom door being slammed open, appearing a wild Sero.

" I need your help!"

While he was in despair, the pink girl started chuckling as she place down her phone as she calmly stated.

" Sero, you have ten seconds to explain to me why you bust into my doors like a maniac or, I may have to kill you."

Sero ignored her threat and just hopped on her bed, "Mina, I'm in big trouble."

Mina's chuckling came to a stop as her smile dropped, " What happened?"

" Ok, so the restaurant that I wanted to take Todoroki at fucking bailed on me at the last minute. Now, I don't have anywhere to take him. Everything I have planned is ruined! I was going to take him to the restaurant and then take a romantic walk but no! Everywhere is packed and I have two hours until we're supposed to leave! I'm screwed! What am I going to do," he cried out as he flopped his head onto her pillows.

Mina frowned at her friend's sadness, " Aw Sero I'm sorry."

" What am I going to do Mina, Roki was excited about this. I know it's shocking but it's true and you should have seen his face too. His eyes did this thing when he's excited about something, like when we were eating ice cream which was adorable and-"

" Sero! Focus," Mina shook the boy by his shoulders.

Sero snapped out of it and frowned at his best friend, "Now everything is ruined and I'm going to disappoint him! I just can't say sike! No date for you and also you're probably going to dump me! Hahaha sorry for wasting your time!"

Sero whined as he covered his face in the pillows while Mina shook her head, " You boys would be useless without me."

She shook her head at this, she sighed as she stood up and grabbed her phone, she dialed a number and placed the phone.

Sero lifted his head up to see his best friend on the phone, and he huffed.

" I'm having a crisis and you're on the phone!?"

Mina rolled her eyes before she heard a voice.

" Hello?"

" Hey, Uraraka? You busy?"

" No? I'm just with Momo and Tsu at the library, what's up?"

" I need your help with something."

" What is it?"

" Can you ask Momo if she knows any cute gardens to picnic in and bring some nice yummy foods?"

" Uh, sure? Who are you having a picnic with if you don't mind me asking?"

" Don't worry, I'll explain later and tell them to come back to the dorms. I need their help with something and yours too if you don't mind."

" A-Alright."

" Thanks! See ya!"

Mina smiled before hanging up, she looked over back at her confused friend before smirking with satisfaction.

" This is going to be the best date ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's POV: