Chocolate

No One's POV:

Another day, another class session with the UA gang.

Nothing new, just the class of 1-A working on an assignment or should be working on an assignment but most of them were too busy talking.

Or doing something else until their next class starts.

Iida tried to get them to work but they didn't listen, he then tried to tell Mr. Aizawa but their teacher waved him off and told him to leave him alone.

Here we are, but we're not going to go on and on about what everyone was doing.

We're going to focus on our loveable tape boy with his friends who keep pestering him about what happened the previous night.

" Sero, what the hell happened, "Denki whispered.

Sero rolled his eyes, " What are you talking about Kaminari?"

Denki scoffed, " Um hello, last night. What happened last night!?"

" And don't play dumb," Kirishima puffed out his cheeks out of annoyance.

Sero sighed," Uh well, I got back from cleaning, went out, came back to the dorms, and pulled an all-nighter on my missing homework," the tape boy stated as he finished up his notes.

Kirishima and Denki groaned while a wild Mina appeared.

" Cut the crap Sero, you need to tell us what happened, or else I-"

" Sero?"

Sero stopped writing when he heard that call, he looked over to his left to Midoriya giving him a look.

The black-haired teen gulped, ' Crap. I forgot that shit that went down yesterday and Midoriya is sitting right there next to me and these idiots are so loud so he could have heard everything-'

" Oh hey Midoriya, what's up," he tried to cover up his nerves with a cool smile.

Denki and Kirishima gave each other looks that literally said, 'he's not playing it cool.' They looked back at Sero who started to sweat, he doesn't know why he was so nervous.

He and the love of his life didn't do anything, they just went to the park and got some ice cream and nothing more.

It's not like Midoriya's ex dragged him out of the way during their heated argument or anything.

" Um nothing much but I wanted to apologize for yesterday, um things got a little heated," the green-haired boy sadly recalled yesterday's events.

Sero just waved his hand, " Nah man it's cool. I shouldn't have come there, I should have let you guys have some space."

" N-No, we shouldn't have done t-that by your room or put you in that situation."

" It's fine dude, really," Sero chuckled.

He watched the smaller boy sigh with some sort of relief, he then laid his green eyes over towards Sero's.

" Thank you and sorry again."

" It's no worries-"

" Sero?"

Sero stopped when he heard the love of his life calling his name, he turned back to see the bi-colored teen walking towards his desk. His eyes went even wider when the bi-colored boy sat on his desk.

His face turned red as a tomato when he saw the other looking down at him with his beautiful bi-colored eyes.

' Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit-'