Manly

Third Person's POV:

" Man, why is he still ignoring me!?"

Sero whined as he put his head on the lunch table, Mina and Kirishima looked at each other while Todoroki softly patted on his back.

" Well, he's ignoring us too so we're all on the same boat," Kirishima commented as he bit into his apple.

Sero placed his chin on the top and sighed.

It's been a week since everyone found out about Sero and Todoroki dating and things got weird.

Sero found out about Denki's little outburst from Saturday and when he tried to talk to the electric hero, Denki just ignored him. Didn't answer his calls, texts, or snaps.

Nothing.

It's like the boy never was friends with him.

Apparently, he's not the only one that's facing Denki's silent treatment because Denki isn't answering Mina's or Kirishima's texts or calls.

Mina told Sero what happened that night and felt bad about how she reacted. But every time she tried to talk to him, he just walk past her and won't even look at her.

Kirishima tried too but had the same luck, Denki isn't hearing anyone out.

Not only that he hasn't been sitting with them all week at lunch. He would seat at Class 1-B's table and hang out with them.

Acting like they don't exist.

Another thing that happened all week was the fact that no one was bothering the new couple about their relationship.

Which was good for the most part but Sero knew they wanted to know so bad but didn't ask. He's just glad that Todoroki feels comfortable and isn't afraid about being public with his new relationship.

Now Sero won't lie, there are some insecurities that he's dealing with regarding Todoroki and the main one was the younger's ex.

Midoriya.

Ever since their stunt on Saturday, Midoriya has been really keeping a distance from the two and all was good until Hero Training on Thursday.

Mr. Aizawa wanted to do some combat training and you may be wondering, what this has to do with anything.

Well, there were teams of two that has to go against another team of two in combat.

Sero's partner was Shoji and the team he was against was Tsu and you guessed it.

Midoriya.

Sero fully thought Mr. Aizawa was gunning for him.

Sero freaking begged Shoji to fight Tsu, but Shoji felt like his quirk against her quirk wouldn't give us that win. 

So, he had to fight Midoriya without a choice which was fucking bullshit.

He saw the look on the other's face when he found out he was finding out Sero was fighting him.

Sero thought the green-haired boy honestly wanted to murder him.

And what makes it worse, he saw how the whole class were completely interested in that fight.

Hell, even Bakugou stopped bitching for a moment to watch it go down.

Long story short, Midoriya made sure that his fight with Sero was rough.

Sero may have gotten a bit carried away with the fight because a certain red and white haired boy was staring at him the entire time.

Yeah.