Movie Night

No One's POV:

" You dumbass bitch, why the fuck did you do that?"

Sero sighed as he wrote down his answers for his homework, " I don't know Denki, but you're kinda sounding like Bakubro right now."

Denki opened his mouth to say something but he was too angry to even say anything, so he just huffed. Mina saw this before clearing her throat.

" So, let me get this straight. You got extra detention AND lost your privileges to go out on the weekends just for you to tell him that it'll go away?"

Sero groaned, " I know-"

" No! You don't know, that was your chance Sero and you blew it," Denki cut him off by yelling at him, the tape boy just sighed as he went back to his homework.

Yeah, Sero got into even more trouble.

This is his second strike and he got another huge ass lecture from his parents and almost passed out through Mr. Aizawa's ropes.

Todoroki got in trouble too, but he only has to serve one after-school detention. Which wasn't any problem for him, he's just glad he and Sero could spend time together.

Now back to our hopeless romantic tape boy.

" Why didn't you tell him," Mina asked in a soft voice.

Oh, Sero might have told Mina and Denki what happened at the coffee shop.

" I don't know Mina, I guess...I didn't want him to reject me or feel pressured to like me. Plus he doesn't know what he's feeling and I don't think he liked me, I just think he liked the idea of me being with him during his break-up so obviously, I'm not going to tell him about his own body."

" Whose body," a new voice appeared.

The trio turned around to see Kirishima, who wasn't alone either. He was with the blonde spiked-haired boy, aka Bakugou, aka his boyfriend.

Yeah, they have been dating for a day and things are great.

" Well well well, look at the love birds," Denki teased.

Kirishima opened his mouth but was beaten by his boyfriend, " Shut your mouth Dunce Face!"

Denki just snorted but his eyes laid back at Sero, "Dude, it's obvious he likes you for you."

" I don't think so."

" What are we talking about," Kirishima asked as he pulled out Bakugou's chair, who grunted as he sat down with a slight blush on his face.

" So basically, Sero and Shoto had a mini date and basically Todoroki told Sero he liked him without knowing it and Sero told him he'll get over it," Mina explained.

Kirishima's face dropped, and he gave his friend a sad look.

" Sero."

Sero just groaned in his hands, Mina sighed as she rubbed his back.

" Man, you're actually pathetic," Bakugou mumbled out.

Mina scoffed while the tape boy just groaned in silence, Denki just rolled his eyes, " Not this again."

" What you say Dunce Face," the blonde hissed.

Kirishima glared, " Katsuki, knock it off."

This made the other three quickly turn their heads at the couple, their eyes were wide while the red-haired teen was giving his boyfriend a disappointed look.

Bakugou saw their reaction which he didn't care, but when he saw his boyfriend's reaction. His face turned the same color as his boyfriend's red hair.

" Shitty Hair?!"