Spanish

No One's POV:

" Ok, what's this?"

" Uh...la manzana?"

Sero smiled, " Si si! Now this?"

While Sero kept pointing different items at the lunch tables, everyone else in Sero's friend group was staring at them weirdly,except for Mina, who was just very excited to see her friend and his crush sitting next to each other.

Todoroki has joined their table for a week now and it's going pretty well. At first, it was awkward because Denki accidentally told on Sero that he had some sort of feelings for Todoroki.

Sero and Mina were so close to murdering him but luckily, the bi-colored boy is so dense, that he didn't understand what Kaminari meant.

Then another issue was with Bakugou, he kept yelling and cursing at the fact that Todoroki was sitting at the table and made a big deal about it.

Kirishima took him away from the group for a moment and they talked it over, the others were surprised that Kirishima was able to calm him down.

When they came back, Bakugou basically threatened to murder the newcomer if he sat next to him. And as you know, Todoroki just agreed and sat the furthest away from the blonde, Sero was amused and just over the blonde's attics.

" Ok Roki, now here's your final test for today. What is this called," Sero held up a water bottle.

Todoroki squinted his eyes to think, he knows, he heard this before.

He's been hanging out with Sero all week and they have been practicing some Spanish (as well as reading some mangas on the side) so he should know this.

Although, it did take him two days to learn to say " me llamo". He looked at the water bottle before saying.

"A-Ague?"

Sero sighed as he place the water bottle on the table, "Close, it's agua."

Todoroki's face dropped," Oh."

" Don't worry Roki, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it," Sero patted his back.

" Why are you even teaching him that anyways? Why not just speak Japanese," Denki asked as he bit into his food.

Sero scoffed, " Because Denki, Spanish is a beautiful language and not everyone is trying to be basic as you."

" Um hello! You're literally teaching the most basic person here, no offense Todoroki," Denki told the younger.

The bi-colored boy just blinked, " I don't think I'm that basic."

Denki started laughing and Bakugou tsked at this, Kirishima gave them a disapproving stare before Mina waved her hands, " No offense hun, but you are."

" How," Sero asked.

" Dude, he literally has the blandest fashion taste ever. Outside of school, he just wears regular boring t-shirt and some sweatpants. Basic! I mean look at his book bag and shoes. Even more basic!"

Sero shook his hand at Denki's remarks while Todoroki looked down at his shoes, " I think they're comfortable."

" Aw," Mina cooed.

" Not manly dude," Kirishima looked at the yellow-haired boy.

" I'm just saying, teaching a language that no one uses other than you here is kinda pointless and since it's not basic, you're teaching it to someone whose the literal definition of basic. It doesn't add up."

Sero shook his head and mumbled out, " Por qué soy amigo de un cerdo inculto, el despectivo. Mi mamá llamaba idiota a este niño y lo golpeaba."

( Why am I friends with an uneducated pig, the contemptuous one. My mom called this kid an idiot and hit him!)