Bonding

No One's POV:

" See ya later boys~"

Mina waved at her besties as she headed out of the doors with class 1-A girls, they were on their way towards the bus station so they could go to the mall.

Finally having a girl's day with Mina while the boys decided to stay at the dorms.

" Man, how come we weren't invited," Mineta, the class pervert, whined out.

" Because they didn't want to be around creeps like you," Ojiro shivered at the purple menace's presence.

The grape scoffed as the others laughed at the tailed boy's comment. Iida walked toward the group of boys who were sitting on the couch or chilling on the floor.

" The better question is, why didn't they invite moi," Aoyama cried as he flopped on their couch.

" It's a girls' day Aoyama," Sato explained.

" So!?"

" Actually, it's because they didn't want to be in the mall all day and do something else, that's why. Mina told me," Kirishima told the sparkling sad boy.

Aoyama cried out, Koda patted his back out of comfort as Iida walked in front of the group.

" I believe their bonding is perfect for hero training, the more bonding we do. The better we make as a team, I believe we should do the same to better our teamwork."

The boys lowly groaned at that, knowing Iida as long as they have, they knew his definition of 'bonding' would be the most boring experience ever.

" Oh guys, as much fun as Iida's bonding idea is, I can't leave the dorms. I'm still on my punishment," Sero faked a tear, knowing damn well he didn't want to be a part of this shit.

Denki and Kirishima gave the tape boy disapproving looks, at this moment the pair wished they were still on their punishment.

The others gave the tape boy an envious glare, meanwhile, Todoroki thought Sero was serious and he frowned at the thought. But then an idea popped up in his mind.

" Maybe we can stay inside and bond?"

Sero quickly snapped his head over in his crush's direction with his eyes widen, the others smirked and laughed while Iida rubbed his chin.

" You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea Todoroki. Maybe from indoors, our bond could be stronger and maybe we could help our dear friend Sero on his behavior as a team."

The others groaned at the idea, Todoroki on the other hand, felt the warmness in his chest.

Knowing he helped Sero still be a part of their bonding and not feel left out. Now the two can still hang out together.

Granted they hung out last night but he still felt pride while Sero's jaw dropped which made the ketchup and mustard duo start laughing their asses off.

" T-That's what you get," Denki laughed loudly.

" O-Oh man," Kirishima chuckled.

Sero facepalmed and groaned, " God damn it."

" Yeah no, I'm not going to be a part of this shit show," Bakugou got up from sitting next to his boyfriend.

" Aw come on Bakugou," Denki giggled.

" Yeah, you're going to miss Sero's intervention," Sato wiggled his eyebrows.

Sero groaned as the explosive blonde tsked, " There's no way in hell I'm going to stay for that Tape Face loser!"