Help

No One's POV:

" Denki, are you sure this is a good idea?"

Denki nodded his head, " Yeah man, if Bakugou wants to be an absolute bitch about you then we'll just have to show him that our good Kiri is very popular~"

Sero and Mina looked at each other with uncertainty, they don't think their yellow-haired friend's plan is going to work out for them.

Kirishima doesn't believe so either but Denki wouldn't stop whining about it, so they had no choice.

They're currently in their hero uniforms waiting for their winter evaluations.

It's the beginning of December and their work studies have been on their asses and they have been fighting villains non-stop, so Mr. Aizawa wanted to see their growth and actually see what they have been doing in their work agency.

By putting them in various situations and seeing how they'll handle it.

Now they're at the training area with the fake city and such, testing their growth and seeing how they will handle different problems or events.

If they impress them enough then they don't have to take a final exam, so everyone has been training and focused.

Especially members from the Bakusquad, you see, they needed to impress their teacher because they can't afford to take a final exam.

If they do, then their grades will sink and they can't fail.

Also, Kiri and Bakugou are in a fight and Bakugou told Kirishima to leave him alone. But in much harsher words, so obviously Kirishsima told them what happened.

The others were like 'what the fuck' and while they were waiting for their evaluations, they were making a plan to make Bakugou eat his words.

" Is this really a perfect time for that Denki? I mean, if you haven't noticed we could potentially not have a final exam," Mina huffed.

" I know Mina, but you saw how our baby Kiri looked so upset after Bakugou said those nasty words to him," Denki pouted as he hugged Kirishima's head, who was already over this idea already.

Sero sighed out, " Look, Bakugou was a dick for that but dude. You know how he'll react, I mean. He gave me a fucking concussion and broken ribs because I said you're attractive."

Mina nodded her head in agreement while Denki let go of Kirishima, " Listen, we know how crazy jealous Bakubro gets when it's regarding Kiri."

Kirishima blushed as he waved his hands," I-I don't think-"

" Hush hun, you know it's true," Mina shushed her red bestie.

" Plus, Bakugou is going to eat his words for what he said to our boy."

Sero just rolled his eyes, he looked over to see Todoroki talking to Tokoyami. He couldn't help but stare at the two colored-haired teen.

Yep.

That's his routine now, just stare at the younger one like he's some sort of creep and hope and pray the other doesn't think he's a creep.

But, we can't get what we wanted.

Especially Sero, since the other looked over at him and caught him staring at him.

Sero's eyes widened, he was going to turn away until he saw Todoroki waving at him with a soft smile.

The tape boy's cheeks turned pink as he gave him a small wave back.

When he saw the other just smiling at him, made Sero's heart jumped out of his chest.