Strawberry shortcake

No One's POV:

" And that is it for today."

The Class 1-A students began to talk and get ready to pack up but were abruptly interrupted by their teacher.

" Hold it."

They all stopped, and they looked up front to see their sleep-deprived teacher begin making some announcements.

" So, as you know tomorrow is the last day before break, so don't think you can skip classes because you're going on vacation. So, since you all didn't have to do your exams, you all will be having a quiz tomorrow on our recent studies."

"Aw man," the students groaned out but Aizawa didn't care.

" Yeah yeah yeah, you can groan all you want but you still have a quiz tomorrow. Now you can leave."

The teacher soon got into his sleeping bag and fell asleep, leaving his students to just look at him with confusion and a little bit of amazement at how he was able to fall asleep that fast.

Sero sighed, he looked over to see Denki still packing up.

He furrowed his eyebrows, he decided he was tired of this bullshit and he's going to finally figure out what was in Denki's ass and see what his problem is.

The boy still wasn't talking to him so this was getting on Sero's last nerves.

Yes maybe the reason he was on the edge of his saneness was that his date with Todoroki is tomorrow and he still needs to find himself a gift, and where they're going to eat, and yes maybe the reason he's so frustrated is that he won't see his beloved boyfriend for two weeks and yes maybe he's been having these thoughts that his boyfriend won't-

Okay, I guess you get the picture of how our boy is pretty frustrated.

He needs to end this shit with Denki, right here and right now. So he can peacefully stress about what he's going to get for his boyfriend.

He suddenly stood up which caused Kirishima and Midoriya to look up at him, Sero didn't pay them any mind and started to head towards Denki's desk.

Denki was minding his business playing on his phone when he saw two hands slammed on his desk, he jumped and looked up to see Sero giving him a death glare.

The deadliest glare he has ever seen on the tape boy.

" Me and you right now, we are going to have a talk."

Denki's eyes widened as he got nervous, " But I-"

" No, don't care. Let's go," Sero pulled his arm and dragged the other out of his desk.

" Hey! Let go- Jesus you have gotten really strong," Denki whined as he was pulled away.

Mina and Kirishima looked at each other before giving a nod at each other.

Whereas the other classmates were confused about what the hell was going on. Especially Todoroki, but he didn't question it because he trusted Sero's judgment.

Mina got up and grabbed her things, as well as Sero's things while Kirishima got up to head over toward his boyfriend. Who was on his phone when he felt a warm hug on his shoulders.

He was going to flip his shit but when he looked over, he then felt a soft kiss on his cheek. He blinked as his body relaxed when he saw it was his boyfriend.

" Hey Kat," Kirishima greeted with his soft sharky smile.

Bakugou playfully rolled his eyes, " What do you want Ei?"