Food

Sero's POV:

I fucked up.

Ohhhhhh, I fucked up really bad.

Shit!

I should have known those two nosey-ass friends of mine would have been eavesdropping on our entire conversation!

Damn it!

Roki is gonna be pissed!

Oh yeah, I told them.

I told them everything.

And you're probably wondering, ' You could have just told them it's none of their business.'

Have you not met Mina?

She is like my tia, you know?

The one who will not stop bothering you until you give them what they want.

Plus, Mina is hella scary when she gets mad and Kiri threatened to tell Denki which is hell itself.

So I was basically forced to tell them everything and as much I may regret it, I was...also relieved.

I mean, I wanted to share my happiness with my friends, but I could understand where Roki was coming from since well...everyone stuck their nose into his first relationship. And we just started dating like last night and I already fucked it up.

Mina and Kiri gave me their word that they won't mention this to anyone else, but I know for damn sure they're going to start blackmailing me.

However, I was kinda surprised they weren't mad. I mean, I did explain why Roki didn't want to tell them so they couldn't get really mad so...

It still sucks that I already broke my promise and haven't dated him for a full date!

Soy tan tonto!

( I am such a dumbass)

I sighed but stopped when I heard a voice.

" Um sir, it's $20.50?"

I snapped out, I looked ahead to see the delivery boy in front of me looking at me as if I was crazy. Damn, Roki has got me looking like a madman.

I'm not complaining though.

" Oh, uh sorry. Here," I awkwardly handed him the cash, plus a tip.

He swapped the food for the cash, I told him to keep the change and closed the door. I took this chance to smell the delicious food I have in store for me and Roki.

So, I decided to get some empanadas, for mi amor, and for me, I decided to get some Lomo Saltado, that shit is good.

My friend from Peru introduced me to this, and after since then I'm obsessed.

I made sure to get a big size so I can share it with Todoroki. Then, I wanted him to have some chicken fajitas.

I need to get some Hispanic food in him.

I walked back to the common room, there were people there. Sato and Denki were using the TV for their game and they were loud as hell.

Tokoyami and Shoji were watching them and Jirou and Hargakure were talking on the couch.

I wanted to go unnoticed, however...

" Yo Sero! Whatcha order dude," Denki loudly asked.

Damn it.

" Um, some takeout."

I heard him scoff, " Why didn't you eat what Bakubro cooked? He may be a jerk but he knows how to cook."