Party

No One's POV:

" No exam party~"

" OH HELL YEAH," the entire dorm cheered out, except for the good- two-shoes squad.

The entire 1-A class was celebrating the fact that their entire class doesn't have to take a winter exam.

Also, the fact they made their teachers proud of their progress and doing their work studies really made them happy, they're glad their teachers are acknowledging hard work for their trainings.

Now, they decided to throw a party to celebrate, even though they still have school.

" Party time losers," Denki wrapped his arms around Shinsou and Kirishima's shoulders.

The class decided to invite some other peeps from the other classes.

But half of the 1-B class didn't want to come because Monoma wouldn't shut up and went on a tangent about his classmates going to their 'enemies' party.

However Kendo and Tetsutetsu said fuck it and actually were cool with 1-A, so they decided to come with a couple of their classmates such as Shoda, Pony, Honenuki, and them.

Shinsou decided to come because Denki wouldn't stop blowing up his phone so he just popped up. Even though he wants to go home but Denki wouldn't let him leave.

Mei Hatsume stopped by and she won't stop pestering people about their costumes.

Now it's a full-on party in the class 1-A's dormitories. Mr. Aizawa basically didn't care but his only rule is don't do anything stupid and the party has to end at 11:30. Which the teens were cool with, even though Iida has been policing them the entire time. Like on their ass about everything, well...not everything.

Since Kirishima's good old pale Tetsutetsu brought some beer and weed to make the party interesting.

But they're in their own little corner of the party, like their own party.

Which consisted of Kirishima, Denki, Shinsou, Sero, Mina, Jirou, and Bakugou.

Bakugou didn't want to come, his boyfriend begged him to come and he was making sure the idiot doesn't anything stupid, plus he doesn't like the idea of having alcohol.

" Dude, this is lit as hell," Denki hiccuped as he took a sip of beer.

" I know right, I'm surprised you managed to get these in here," Jirou looked at the sliver quirk teen.

Tetsutetsu just smirked at her, " I have my ways you know~"

Kirishima laughed, then his sliver-haired friend offered him a drink.

" Drink?"

Kirishima's eyes lit up, he was going to grab it but he felt a pain in his ribs. He hissed out, he started rubbing his rubs as he looked over to see his boyfriend glaring at him.

He whined out," What?"

" Nothing you dumbass," Bakugou hissed as he looked away.

Kirishima blinked, but he realized.

Bakugou is a goody two shoes.

He sighed before he looked ahead and just shook his head. Tetsutetu just shrugged his shoulders before chugging the entire cup down.

The red-haired sighed, he was going to ask his boyfriend what's his deal, but he looked over to see Sero vaping as he sat in his spot sadly.

The red teen frowned, he knew whenever the other vaped something either bad or his anxiety was acting up. Otherwise, he would never vape, especially not in public.