20

Void Y/n: Oooh, a challenge. This is a first.

Gamma: Allow me. Another one from Void-Sama. Also to everyone, I have a challenge. You have to outrun fire in an exploding factory. no teleporting allowed, and your max speed has to be 600 m/s, as that makes it fair since Star dream and Mecha would probably dust all of you.

(use this for reference)

Red Y/n: "No teleporting huh? Guess traveling through shadows is fair game. Gengar, Shadow Sneak."

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Well, son of a bitch. Alright... *Hops onto Ruby's back like Yoshi* Onward, gallant steed!

Ruby: Get off me Y/n!

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Roll with it and I'll buy you all the cookies you want.

Ruby: Cookie!?

Gaster Y/n: I could probably use my Cyan Whips to swing around like Spiderman...

Cinder: THEN DO IT!!!

Y/n: Alright, you don't need to shout. Look, I'll even play the song.

Void Y/n: Team up?

Dust Y/n: Aw hell yeah! What did you have in mind?

Void Y/n: *Uses Miracle Matter's Stone transformation*

Dust Y/n: Oh, I get it. *gets to the top of the boulder and starts rolling*

Magolor Y/n: *Sniff* hey is something burning, or is it just me?

Blake: Not to alarm you Y/n, but your hood's on fire.

Y/n: Oh... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *Runs like hell*

Gamma: Mode change. 

Shockwave Y/n: Guess that just leaves us Error.

Shockwave Y/n just sees a sign that reads "you're on your own, lol. by error y/n"

Shockwave Y/n: Never mind... *notices the approaching fire* Well I'm screwed... What can I say except your welco- *BOOM*

With the others...

Magolor Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gaster Y/n: Someone put that fire out before he torches this whole place faster than its already being burnt down!

Mecha Sonic Y/n: And how are any of us supposed to do THAT, genius!?

Ruby: Too... Heavy...

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Alright, time for a reversal.

Mecha Sonic Y/n jumps off of Ruby's back before picking her up bridal-style and using his wheel and saw blade to keep pace.

Shockwave Y/n: GUESS WHO SCANNED THE GODDAMN G.U.N TRUCK!!!

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Aw shit, STEP ON IT GUYS!!!

<Timeskip brought to you by Shockwave Y/n realizing how hard it is to drive when one of your arms is a giant cannon>

Mecha Sonic Y/n: That went well.

Gaster Y/n: I can't feel my arms...

Magolor Y/n: M-my favorite hood...

Red Y/n: "Up top, Gengar."

Gengar: (OH YEAH!)

Void Y/n: Where was Star Dream Y/n during all of that?

Star Dream Y/n: *Walks through the door* And then I told her "If you're so good at piracy, where's the stolen movies!?" ... What did I miss?

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Never mind what happened to us, where were YOU!?

Star Dream Y/n: Uh... Don't get mad.

Dust Y/n: Oh for the love of- What did you do!?

Star Dream Y/n: I MAY or MAY NOT have accidentally replaced our moon with the one from Majora's mask.

Gamma: Challenge complete. Thank you for the suggestion Void-Sama.