Another brief intermission

Gaster Y/n: Hm... Has anyone heard from Mecha Sonic Y/n recently?

Shockwave Y/n: He said he had to take care of a blockage in Union's plumbing system following a friendly sparring match between him in the Death Egg Robot and Koneko. It would be illogical of me to spoil how the fight wen-

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Is the camera rolling Metal?

Metal Sonic: Yep!

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Alright here's the sitch. when my mech crashed into the elevator, a chunk of debris got stuck in the plumbing complex... Which for some reason looks like Hydro City. Rocket, number crunch!

Just replace Metallix with Rocket Metal.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: SALEM'S GONNA KILL ME FOR THIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiis... *ding*

Dust Y/n: Huh. So that's what happens when you nuke a water system.

MissingNo.: Is no one gonna point out all that water hit him square in the ass!?

Magolor Y/n: Wait a second... You're right... Poor Mecha...

Red Y/n: "I second that."

Void Y/n: Where is he now?

Gaster Y/n: Rapidly descending towards his Earth at escape velocity with a VERY sore posterior. He's lucky everyone was told to be well clear of that entire wing of the academy considering Mecha Sonic Y/n's way of solving every problem that doesn't directly involve people is "if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."

Star Dream Y/n: Hey guys I'm back from getting the groceries, what did I mis- PFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHA!!!