30

Error Y/n: Hehehehe... Let the race begin...

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Psh, I'll smoke all of yo- who's tugging on my cape?

Pomni: HELLO!

Mecha Sonic Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!

Shockwave: Aqua, the music.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: DON'T LEAVE MEEEE!!!

Red Y/n: "Jr! Fly!"

Red Y/n goes over the first hazards with his trusty Charizard. Shockwave Y/n stares into the giant black hole and uses his Hyperflux Cannon to propel himself to the Launch Star, followed by Void Y/n. Star Dream Y/n hits the griddy on the rotating platforms and backflips into the Launch Star. Gaster Y/n smirks to himself and writes down notes such as the estimated size of the black hole and its event horizon. He follows after the others. Classic Sans Y/n is sitting at the start, fast asleep... Until Dust Y/n drags him along.

Dust Y/n: C'mon you lazy ass!

Sans Y/n: but i'm tired...

Sans Y/n: scratch that, let's get outta here!

They both hop on a Gaster Blaster and leave at mach speeds... Mecha sonic Y/n though...

Mecha Sonic Y/n: No... D-don't... (Metallix takes over) Oh forget it.

He turns into his Metallix Form, throws Pomni off and flies after the others.

Metallix: I'M GONNA TEAR YOU ASSHOLES LIMB FROM LIMB!!!

Meanwhile...

Gaster Y/n: Does anybody know where Gamma is?

Void Y/n: He should be on his way here.  No idea where he is though...

Gamma:

Void Y/n: Found him.

Metallix: GET OVER HERE!!!

Sans Y/n: aw crap, CHEESE IT!