3

Magolor: Ooh! Next one's from Ruby3460-

Dust Y/n: I got this one. *ahem*  "Hey Y/n (Not counting Mecha Sonic), would you want to meet Shantae The Tenrec? Mecha Sonic Y/n has her in his harem." Mecha. Isn't she the excessively violent one who was captured by Zavok? The same one who happens to be Surge's sister?

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Yup. That's her.

Shockwave Y/n: I doubt she would be much different than the people I already have to keep an eye on. During this QNA alone, I've had to save Megumin from her own explosions six times. I think I have enough crazy.

Red Y/n: "Same here. As much as having new friends rocks, I don't want another Hank and Tricky situation.

Star Dream Y/n: I dunno personally. What about you Magolor?

Magolor Y/n: Can she find the pocket dimension mom hid all my dope weaponry in? Hell, I even have a picture of the Super DragonZord right here!

Magolor Y/n: While it's still identical in appearence to the prototype I gave to that "T.O" guy, I done away with the gimmick of being able to merge with other machines to increase its combat prowess and agility a thousand fold. Now it can run fast enough to outpace a fighter jet, do backflips AND its missiles have timed shotgun shells inside. Truly the magnum opus of Halcandran engineering.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Uh... Not that I'm aware, no. Anyway thanks for the question. Next one!

Void Y/n: This one's for you Gamma. From Crabmend: "Gamma do you miss your brothers and will you look in any Eggman bases?"

Gamma: Doctor Robotnik's presence on Remnant is nonexistent. Although it warms my cold, metallic heart that people care enough to ask. Thank you, Crabmend. I do miss my brothers dearly, though Ruby has been helping to put my doubts to rest.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: My best friend is an E-100 robot. E-117 Sigma.  Anyway, thanks for the question. Next!

Red Y/n: "Huh, shadowsans087 must really wanna get to know us. Here's one for you Gaster."

MissingNo.: It says  "Considering you're from the void Gaster, would you want to know something rather interesting as I am a Void Walker"

Gaster Y/n: A Void Walker? How interesting... I was under the impression life could not sustain itself in The Void due to the lack of reality, barring the various scattered pieces of rubble and destroyed planets from universes that have either met their end or the debris itself wound up there through other means. That's how I met and repaired a Clockwork Star, actually. I would love to hear it so I may further my research into The Void's studies, shadowsans087. Thank you in advance.

Magolor Y/n: Alrighty, next question, please!