He reached to grab his beloved cup noddle back from Dr.kal'tsit's grasp but she pulled her hand back making the Doctor miss his grab.the Doctor just merely stared at the green cat woman that's holding his source of food in her hand.he tried to reach for it again but was stopped by her hand on his chest.

Dr.kal'tsit:*sigh*your only source of nutrients?.. really?

Doctor:yes...now hand it back to me.... I have more work to be sorted on this matter of time...

Dr.kal'tsit just merely stared at the Doctor in annoyance before sighing and putting the cup noddle on the kitchen counter.then she proceeds to go Infront the door and locking it then going back to the kitchen counter and putting on a apron.the Doctor just watched on her action confused. Dr.kal'tsit grabbed a knife and a carrot before cutting it then spoke..

Dr.kal'tsit:*sigh* you really are a stupid moron aren't you?,*sigh* it can't be helped I supposed...

Doctor:....may I ask what you are doing...Dr-

Kal'tsit:am cooking... since you are clearly not in the right mind to have the idea to create your own source of nutrients instead of relying on a unhealthy item that comes from a store that other people have bought from....and I have reminded you to not call me by my title and just call me by my regular name?....afterall...I..am.. your wife... isn't that....right?....

Said Kal'tsit,who became red after saying the last part of her sentence.

Doctor:.......

The Doctor just stood silently behide her.Doctor and Kal'tsit have been married for 14 years now, Doctor was already used to calling her his wife,as for Kal'tsit she still wasn't used to calling him her husband nor him calling her his wife. Kal'tsit mainly calls him Doctor since she's sensitive about calling him her husband,the only times she calls him that, is when she's in need of a recharge from him.
(It means she wants a hug charge)

Kal'tsit:....just sit down..if you stand still for too long it will cause blood to pool into your legs and feet and it will cause you painful consequences.

Doctor:*sigh*....alright,Kal.

The Doctor walked towards the couch
giving up on the thought on telling his wife to not bother with it and just let her do her thing.he sat on the couch and took out a small book and started reading it,while reading his book he sometimes glanced at the back of his wife, watching her do her thing while he reads a book. Doctor was very much surprised he got married to a woman such as Kal'tsit herself, he honestly was not expecting to have gotten himself a wife.back then,he didn't had any interest of having a romantic lifestyle he mainly focused on winning on the battlefield of the war their in of kazdel,and paperwork especially paperwork...he didn't had a interest to this feeling called called love. infact he was surprised to have gotten this far with his empty life but to have a little bit of light in his not so empty life now felt...nice...

Doctor:..... perhaps it was luck...that give me this light in my soul...

He must have said it a little bit loud because as he said that, Kal'tsit turned her head around to look at him with a confused face.

Kal'tsit:What was that Doctor?

The Doctor snapped out of his thoughts when his wife Kal'tsit called him.he looked at her gorgeous face and beautiful green eyes of hers,along with her beautiful bright green hair.The Doctor could admit that he was intrance with her beauty but he was. but he is strong willed enough to stop staring at her face before he could make himself a fool or a weirdo