The Doctor's Bio (Rewritten)

Name:Yami yukio

Age:20 (but he's more older then that..)

Gender:male

Appearance:

His eyes are purple which are deemed unnatural and mysterious

His eyes are purple which are deemed unnatural and mysterious.yes there are some operators whose eye colors are purple, however the Doctor's purple eye color were said to be.... strange,why? well...his purple eyes radiant a unnatural glow of celestial light upon being in the dark, many operators were shown to have slight discomfort of the way his eyes glow in the dark, heck! even some of the abyss hunters were also disturbed by this.
Dr.Kal'tsit even examined them for some sort of...strange phenomenon of such, however there were none so far.

Emotions:the Doctor before was a emotionless and expressionless person with no regard of life for the living however upon being engaged with Kal'tsit back in Kazdel, Kal'tsit made an effort to making him have some sort of emotion. most of the time it never works for obvious reasons but she was able to make some sort of progress,I guess?

Current emotions:after the Doctor had lost his memories his behavior changed entirely from being emotionless he was full of emotion like happiness, joy, sadness, anger, disgust,fear,and confusion.this turn of events made the operators surprised it even made Kal'tsit, shock from seeing the once emotionless warlord from being a Doctor with emotions but it also made her pissed off since she was the first one to try to make him emotions only for a memory wipe to do the job she's not mad however she does feel like being mocked at.

Race:unknown

Place of birth:unknown

Blood relatives:unknown

Date of birth:unknown

Oripathy:no originium crystals were found in the body of the Doctor and is said to be immune by being examined by Dr.Kal'tsit.

Likes:sleeping,and being a clean freak
taking care of children as well as helping them,taking pictures of thighs (don't ask why he does it,he just does.) He likes to throw bombs at the enemy with so much joy like he's a maniac, he likes to hang out with tequila,thorn, noir,and Ethan and do some quality boys time as they say it is,he likes doing headpats to his operators,and he likes to eat coffee jelly for some sort of reason.

Dislikes:work,work,work,work, and work,he doesn't like Kal'tsit since she treats him harsh,will bash anyone's skull in if they dare touch his coffee jelly and dou-i mean..comics.. definitely not something very heretic nope... harming children and some discrimination from the infected, cancelling boys night and boys hangout,he doesn't like alcohol since last time he got drunk and got himself woken up in a bedroom with Kal'tsit or Blaze from EVERY single time he gets drunk like every time he gets drunk he wakes up to see Kal'tsit or Blaze by his side some times it's some of the other female operators but he would forget what happened after he got drunk,broccoli is yuck,pickles is yes.