KIND³: lia wälti x fem!reader

Summary: the calmness installed on their chaotic lives.

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

"I don't understand why I'm here." Aitana murmured, playing with her fingers. She was shivering a little, the condensation coming out from her mouth.

Y/N smirked, leaning her head on her shoulder. "It's a Champions League match. Plus, you agree to come." She hummed, watching both teams to warm up.

Aitana rolled her eyes and leaned her back on the seat, deciding to save her hands on her jacket's pockets. "If I knew that it would be so cold, I would say no." She said.

"It's London, I thought you should be used to the cold." Y/N point out.

"Never." Aitana groaned.

Y/N chuckles. "You look like an angry child." She teased.

"Shut up..." She lowly whined, making her friend laugh. "Finally they go in." She saw how both teams get inside to prepare themselves and next time they come back to the pitch is to play the match.

"You love Laia too much..." Y/N hummed, knowing how her friend hates the cold and her complaining about it was the proof.

Aitana blushed a little, moving away the hand from her friend when she pinched her cheek.

"Do you two miss us?" Ana came, drinks on her hands, tending them towards the pair, behind her is Frido.

"Only Frido." Y/N reply, sipping from the cup.

The mentioned chuckled and wrapped her left arm by her shoulders, side hugging her. However Ana raised an eyebrow and positioned herself next to Aitana, not without showing her middle finger to the girl.

"Very mature for your part..." Y/N tried to hold a laugh when Ana gazed at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Careful." The older woman warned, only to receive a hug from the girl, making her eyes roll. Y/N kiss repeatedly her cheek. "Ya, ya."

It's when Y/N's gazed collies with Lia's, the grip on Ana's chin loosened and changed for a side hug and leaned her head on her shoulder, heart eyes directed towards the Swiss brunette, a loving sigh escaping from her mouth. Ana hears her and watches her, seeing how a silly love face formed on her features, making her roll her eyes when directed her gaze towards the pitch, seeing the almost similar expression in her best friend's face.

"You two are apart and keep with those looks on your faces..." The blonde Swiss mumbled, but without showing it, she is happy for both of them, especially Lia.

Y/N shrugged, with a dreamy sigh this time. "I know... Is it amazing?"

The blue eyed woman directed her gaze towards the other one, biting her bottom lip intensely. She watches how she keeps a conversation with Aitana, the smile always accompanies her.