TEASING; leah williamson

Summary: in which reader gets teased about Leah from her teammates

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

Y/N typed something quickly to Leah, wishing her luck for the match against Belgium. She found herself in the facility of Spain's national team alongside to a few of them that decided stay that weekend.

She received a text from Leah, who without much less time, the British answered quickly.

Thanks, Y/N/N. It's means a lot, even if just a friendly. Enjoy your free days😘💕

Y/N bite the inside of her cheek and let out a tiny smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Amaiur asks, sitting next to Y/N.

"I received a text from a friend... Can I smile?" Y/N said, looking at her.

Amaiur smirk, wiggling her eyebrows. "I know that smile..." She hummed, putting her arms on the table and rest her head there.

Y/N rolled her eyes, letting her back rest on the backrest.

"It's a normal smile." Y/N muttered, playing with her fingers on the table.

The dark haired girl gave her a knowing look.

"It's about Leah?" Amaiur asks, almost knowing the answer because she was smiling widely.

Y/N blushed a little, but she shakes her head. Amaiur laughs for Y/N's reaction.

"It's about her! I knew it since I watched that fan video." Y/N blushed more for Amaiur's confession.

"What video?" Y/N questioned, frowning.

"I told you. A fan video. I watched it on Twitter but I guess there will be too on YouTube." The Guipuzcoan said, shrugging her shoulders.

Y/N was gonna to speak when Mapi's voice interrupted her.

"Minions! I'm going to Oslo." Mapi said, stopping next to them with her suitcase to aside.

Y/N and Amaiur stood up. "I told you that not call me like that." Y/N mumbled. The blonde was hugging Amaiur while she said this.

"Why? I call her like that and she is not mad at me." Mapi said, separating from Amaiur's hug. She opened her arms towards Y/N, but this one refused and stand up with her arms crossed. "Come on, I was joking. I call you like that because I'm old than you, that's all." She said, still with her arms open, adding a pout.

"That's no made sense. And you are just two years older than me." Y/N said, narrowing her eyes. But she couldn't resist Mapi's pout and throw to her arms. The blonde let out a tiny laugh.

"I know it's not made sense. But that is why I told it." Mapi muttered in her ear.

They separated from the hug. Mapi pinched Y/N's cheeks to tease her, this one pushed her hands away, making Mapi laughs.