YOU LEFT; ona batlle

Summary: in which reader and ona relationship was falling apart and felt too real

Warnings: angst, fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

Her breath stuck on her lungs. Tears floated on her cheeks. Y/N didn't believe how her relationship turned this way. She saw the reflection on her phone, even when a bright photo of Ona and her smiling in love reflected on her eyes.

Y/N let out a frustrated sigh, throwing out her phone. She saw how the phone hit the wall and fall on the floor. Her breath stuck on her lungs, not letting her breath properly. Some sobs escaped from her lips. Her mind replaying memories with her. Her loving and sweet Ona.

Y/N didn't recognize Ona at all. The freckled girl lie to her on her fucking face. Promising an eternal even when she knew that it was a simple spell.

Ona left without saying anything.

She grab her things and move out from their shared apartment, not letting a letter or note. To Y/N it not made sense. Why? Why if everything were going good, she left?

She can't understand it.

•••

Y/N heard her phone ring, she approached rapidly hopping to see Ona's name on the broken screen. But not. It's was Berta, one of Ona's best friends. Y/N rejected the call.

Days passed and calls from their friends were recurrent. Since Berta to Laia, Eva and Mapi. The four girls called her nonstop, but Ona never did it.

In the days that passed, Y/N had no life. She sat down her sofa, letting the hours pass. Her mind trying comprehend the reason behind Ona's departure. But not finding no one and then she began cry. But a day without moving from there, someone rang the bell several times when the person saw that no one answered, it made Y/N wake up from her mental breakdown.

She slowly stood up and started walk towards the front door. When she opened it, four girls were standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked with a raspy voice. Mapi approached her and hug her with delicacy, holding her up in the process and entering inside. "Do you know where she is?" Y/N ask again, this time a little more hopeful.

"I'm sorry, Y/N/N." Mapi answered after a few minutes. Her voice sounded apologetic. The blonde can't see Y/N's face, but she noted how Y/N started trembling between her arms. Mapi sat on the couch with her on her lap. The older woman looks at the others entering the apartment with worried faces.

"Y/N... She called us and say that if we can watch you." Eva said. "Auch!"

Y/N heard Berta and Laia scolding her, she noted too that Mapi tense up.

"What Eva wants to say is... Ona called and begged us to take care of you. Was the only thing she said." Berta said slowly. Y/N looked at her with tears rolling down for her cheeks.