BROWNIE PT.1; lucy bronze

Summary: in which lucy called reader brownie

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

"Brownie! Do you want play fifa with me?" Lucy came to the play room, putting herself behind the sofa, putting her hands there.

Y/N rolls her eyes and turned her gaze from her book, looking at the old player.

"You want that I play because I'm bad on it." Y/N mumbled.

Lucy leaned her elbows on the sofa and give her an innocent smile.

"Pleaaasee!" Lucy begged, making a brief pout.

Once again Y/N rolled her eyes. "Fine." She mumbled, putting something for the page she is reading and closed the book, putting it on top of the table.

"Yay! Let's go." The defender says, extending her arm towards Y/N, who accepts and they walk to another different zone of the room where Leah, Keira and Georgia are. "Move, Walsh! I found someone else to play against." She said to her girlfriend.

Keira gave Y/N a small smile and move to another sofa, near of them. Y/N sat down where Keira was before, next to Leah and grabs the play command.

"We trust you." Leah patted, giving her a reassuring smile.

"You do bad on trust me." Y/N muttered, Georgia snorted, who later let out a whine when Leah hits her. Y/N painted a smug smile on her lips and looked at Georgia. "How much games do you won?" She asked at her.

"One." Georgia muttered, earning a snort from Leah.

"Shut up. Y/N choose team." Lucy command, she chose team, Manchester City. So Y/N changes the league and decided choose Manchester United. "Spicy, I like it." The defender muttered.

"United forever." Y/N muttered, looking briefly at Lucy, who rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Even if you play for Chelsea?" Lucy comments, singsong.

"Even." Y/N said confidently at them. They laugh to Y/N's antics. "Also you signed for Barça, so don't tease me about it." She comments.

"And you will be signing for Arsenal, silly." Keira points out, chuckling.

"Yeah Keira, that you will play forever for Manchester City, we got it." Y/N teases her, earning laughs from they all, including Keira.

"Focus on the game, Y/L/N." The midfielder said, laughing.

The game started, the first possession of the ball for Lucy. Y/N bite her lower lip concentrate, trying to defend the first attack from the rival team.

"You have improved." Lucy comments. "Usually I scored soon when I play against you." The brunette teases Y/N.

"Well, Erin, Pernille and Sam teach me. So for their patient with me, it's the less I can do, stop the ball when the opponent shoot." Y/N said, biting softly her tongue between her teeth.