CRUSHED PT.2; lucy bronze

Summary: in which lucy and reader level their relationship.

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

Lucy pass her cold fingers for Y/N's right arm. They laying down on the sofa while the other read. The defender just enjoy the silent while appreciate Y/N's concentrate expression.

They are on camp, it was the last time that year. The next day England will be playing against Iceland, a friendly. So it means that they couldn't see each other too much, even if they live on the same country now.

"You two! It's training time, come on." Leah's voice broke the peaceful silence. The blonde stood up in front of them, waiting.

Lucy growls lowly but stand up, offering a hand to Y/N when she lets the book on top of the table.

"Seriously? You are with her since we started! If anyone has to complain, it's me!" Leah says feigning be pissed.

Y/N rolls her eyes and let fall Lucy's hand. "Shh, there is Y/N for everyone. Not need to complain." She teases her friend, who rolled her eyes this time, punching her arm playfully.

"You lier." Leah muttered, going out alongside of the pair.

"Are you jealous?" Lucy jokes, passing her arm for Leah's shoulders.

The blonde looks at her seriously. "Yes." This answer made Lucy laughs, just like Y/N.

"Aww. We need that Leah make some more friends." Y/N teases her, approaching the training grounds where the majority of their teammates were there.

"I don't say no to that. But I want pass some time with you, it that is okay with the great Lucy Bronze, of course." Leah mockingly said, receiving a roll of eyes for Lucy's part.

"You are so dramatic! We spend all day together. I see Lucy in trainings, matches, during meals and some free hour." Y/N enumerated, looking at her friend who blushed. Lucy snorted by their side.

"I don't know what are you talking about." Leah mumbled joining the big group, going to where Georgia and Beth are.

"I understand her... I want pass all my time with you." Lucy whispered on her ear, separating after to see Y/N blushed face. She smirks and went next to Mary and Chloe.

Y/N shakes her head softly and positioned herself between Rachel and Alex. They all heard how Sarina began to give them instructions about that training and after some minutes, they all dispersed on small groups.