SAME; leah williamson

Summary: in which y/n wants to hide her relationship so as not to put much pressure on leah.

Warnings: fluff, confusion, reader is twin sister of florence pugh.

Note: English is not my first language.

"Then, I'll see you tonight?" Asked her sister from the other line. A hopeful tone accompanied her question.

Y/N gulp, feeling already bad. She can't. She promised someone else that this time she can go to this event.

"I can't... I'm so sorry, Flo. I know I haven't seen you for two months but, I promise someone that I will go to this thing. I'm always postponing it and tonight I have the free night. I'm really sorry." Y/N said fast and sad. She really misses her twin sister.

A silence was the answer for Y/N, or that it was she thought.

"I understand, silly. Of course I want to see you, but I'm here for two weeks, sooooo... I hope that we can see each other." Flo said. Her tone of voice sounds reassuring, but she knows her sister and knows that she is sad, maybe disappointed.

"Of course, Flossie! I missed you. See you very soon." Y/N promised, already planning in her mind that this time, she will be the one to surprise.

"Alright then! Have fun tonight and be careful. Love you a lot." Flo wished.

Y/N let out an involuntary smile; "Thanks, bug. If you go home, give our parents a lot of love. Love more, chef." She heard how her sister chuckled for the nickname that Y/N put her.

Then, they said a few more words and hung up.

Y/N sighed and walked towards her wardrobe, choosing something comfortable and informal for that night.

While she tried to distract herself until that night, someone had another plan.

My gunner♥️

Hi baby! I'm just talking to you now to confirm that you will come tonight.

If you can't, it's alright. I understand.

I miss you🥲

She chuckled to herself for Leah's antics. And soon come to her mind how assertive this text is right now. It's like if her girlfriend is intuitive that something could change the plan.

My distraction🤍

Hello beautiful captain.

Stop worrying, okay?