WHAT IS RED?; ona batlle

Summary: in where ona explain to her girlfriend what means manchester is red

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English it's not my first language, so there be a lot of mistakes, my apologies people.

Ona's mood that day was splendid. Their girlfriend stay all weekend. Greats news for Ona, who had planned all the weekend with some activities. The only problem was one, and was that that sunday she had a game, a derby. The good part was the defender was not traveling to other city.

And her girlfriend knows nothing about football. So, she gladly explain to her every doubt about the sport.

Like right now.

Ona just finished the training session of the day and came to her apartment where Y/N was waiting there, she came that day. So Y/N asked things about football, asking what team she was confronting the sunday.

"We are facing Manchester City." Ona answer, letting the bag gym on the floor of her room.

"That's cool. You will be playing against another team called Manchester." Y/N said enthusiastically.

"Babe, they are our rival, we need win, then apart of three points, Manchester will be red." Ona said while hug her by her waist.

The spanish frown, clearly confused; "Why will it be a city red?" Asked.

Ona laughed; "Because if Manchester United win, is red. If Manchester City win, will be blue." She clarified, with a silly smile.

"That's ridiculous." Y/N said still confused, putting her arms around their neck.

Ona shake her head, still with a smile.

"But don't worry. Manchester will be red." Y/N happily said.

•••

Soft kisses awaken Y/N, who let out a groan, making Ona giggle.

"You are adorable." Ona said with a raspy voice, she awake a few minutes thanks to the alarm.

"I'm not adorable." She murmured, turning to the other site, hiding her face with the duvet.

"I need go to training, today is intense but short. And then, we can go to visit that site you wanted to go the other time and we can't. How does that sound?" Ona murmured passing her fingers for their hair.

Y/N's head popped out from the duvet, they can't see each other because it was dark, but Ona could hear on her voice when she speak, the ilusion, and she swore her heart was going to explode with love.

"Really? I love you so much, Ona. You know that, right?" Y/N pounced on her, spreading kisses all over her face.

"I hear something before. But it's nice sometimes you remind me." Ona wrap her arms on their back, pushing towards her, enjoying the kisses.