KIND¹; lia wälti

Summary: during a match between switzerland vs spain, lia was involved in y/n's injury.

Warnings: mention of blood, injury, hit on the head, fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

"We can!" Irene shouts in the changing room before they all get out of it and go to the tunnel to wait.

This was the captain's job, but since the last encounter that it passed to other hands, even if she didn't wear the band. It doesn't matter anymore. The real captains would show it with it or without it, and Irene is the proof of it. Of course Irene gave them a speech after Ivana's, not despising the function that the coach gave her.

They all embrace one another and give some encouragement before they put a foot out from the changing room, leading it Ivana.

Y/N waited between Tere and Aitana. She brushed her braided hair, nervously biting her bottom lip.

"Stop it, you would mess it up." Aitana muttered, putting off Y/N's own hands from her hair.

Y/N turned to look at her. "It is our last chance." She confesses her worries.

Aitana smiled gently. "I know. And we give everything. You know that last game isn't all our fault. It's too from the coach side. So don't blame it on you, show them what you're capable of. Even if some of them know about it." Aitana winked, reassuring her friend and teammate. They are from the same age, they always played for the same team and they always played in the national team, youth and senior. Aitana knows everything about Y/N and Y/N knows everything about Aitana.

Y/N nodded, grabbing a hand with hers and turned to look in front again, meeting Tere's back. She saw how the other national team came out, concentration written on their faces. She gets scared when saw Ana's face, she knows that face. It was like if the blonde read her mind that when saw her, she gave her one of her soft smiles, raising a hand and waving it in the air. The midfielder does it too, but with a lipped smile.

Some of her teammates greet her too. Alexia and Jenni were the ones near her and started a little conversation, including a hug.

"Nos vamos para casa, Aitana." Y/N leaned briefly to Aitana and muttered only to her to hear.

"Cállate." The Catalan hissed, rolling her eyes. They still have their hands intertwined.

Y/N tried to focus on Aitana's hand and look away, avoiding the rival team. Some chats were heard between all of them, until the referee indicates that it was time to go outside. Y/N let out Aitana's hand and walked behind Tere. Once they are in the center of the pitch, they put themselves horizontally, waiting for the anthems to sound.