IBIZA CONFESSION; jill roord

Summary: in which reader and jill are obvious to everybody about her feelings, less for them

Summary: in which reader and jill are obvious to everybody about her feelings, less for them. so, with a little help from lynn, maybe when they let ibiza could be something more.

Warnings: fluff, jealous.

Note: English is not my first language.

Lynn let out a tired sigh and throw herself in the sofa.

"I'm so tired..." The young Dutch said, her voice muffled because her face was pressed in the cushion.

Y/N laughed, letting her suitcase to aside and going to the patio, where a big pool was in the center. She saw how the sun was to hide behind the sea.

"Nice views." Lena said behind Y/N. This one turned around, seeing Lena and Jill there. The German had a playful smile in her face. The blonde rolled her eyes, shaking her head when saw Y/N looks at them with confusion.

"She is an idiot." Jill simply said, going to her side and passing her left arm for Y/N's shoulders. Lena snorted from behind. "Shut up, Oberdof." The Dutch looked at her briefly, muttering.

Jill saw how Lena raised her hands, smirking. "I'm going to help Sofie with her suitcase." The young German let them know, giving a knowing smirk to the blonde.

"Do you think that they will made a move in this lovely island?" Y/N asked, doing gestures with her hands.

Jill laughs, looking at her. "I'll hope so. Lena is getting insoportable talking about her nonstop." She muttered, not wanting that the other three heard her, especially Sofie and Lena.

Y/N chuckle softly. "Well, we have a week to discover."

"By the way, remember me tomorrow call Merel. She talked about going with her in a boat." Jill commented, looking the last rays of the sun.

"Okay." Y/N said, looking too where Jill is looking.

Lynn went outside, finding the pair stood up there, she rolled her eyes. It will be the week more long and painful to watch four people who like each other and not doing any move.

"We need go to the supermarket before it closed." Lynn said, putting herself at the other side of Y/N, leaning her head between her shoulder and Jill's arm.

"I'm going. Who want come too?" Y/N offered, asking for help too.

"I'm going too. Let Jill and the other two choose the bedrooms." Lynn offered before the other Dutch.

"But I want to go too." Jill complained, making a pout. Y/N looked at her and raising a hand to her cheeks, she pinched it softly. "Stop." The blonde said, laughing.

"Dit is al pijnlijk om te ziem..." Lynn muttered. Y/N looked at her confused. But Jill understood her perfectly, so she hit her head softly. The young defender raised her hand to where Jill hit her, a pout in her face.