HOLD; caroline graham hansen

Summary: y/n showed at caro how important she is.

Warnings: fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

Everything finished.

Finally.

The world cup was over, or at least for Caro.

The Norwegian gave a relieved sigh when she finally landed in Barcelona. She missed that city a lot during that month away. But more importantly, she missed her girlfriend. Y/N is a footballer player too, but she missed the world cup for standing up about her beliefs and rights, Caro supporting her from the start, just like supporting her other teammates.

She drove towards her apartment that she shared with Y/N. Since it is still the preseason, Y/N was training right now so the blonde decided to give her a surprise, making her think that she is passing some more days in Norway with her family.

Caro was met with Curro when she entered the apartment. The tiger cat meow when he saw the blonde, stretching and walking animatedly towards her.

"Hola, boy! You miss me?" Caro talked with him, patting his back and scratching between his ears. Curro meow again, like if he can understand.

The forward smiled, passing a good time with the cat before she moved towards her bedroom and decided to unpack her suitcase case and do some laundry. Curro followed her around the house, whatever Caro goes, he too.

Once she finished, she thought if she could surprise her girlfriend by going to Barcelona's training session or wait patiently over there and make some lunch for them. She chose the second option and put some music from her phone, she started to make the lunch, accompanied by Curro.

Caro hummed quietly while she was doing the food, when she heard the key's sound, indicating that Y/N was to open the front door. The blonde quickly turned down the volume and quietly, hiding herself a little, waiting for Y/N to come inside.

"Curro, I'm at home!" Y/N called him. Caro chuckled lowly by her greeting to the cat. Curro went immediately out of the kitchen, going for Y/N's call. "There you are! Come here, baby." The Spanish put on a baby voice and grabbed the cat.

The blonde hearing Y/N from centimetres makes her go where she is and hold her between her arms. But she took a breath and waited, she thought that a few minutes more couldn't hurt her.

"I miss you too..." Y/N said again, laughing softly. "How good it smells... The neighbours are cooking Curro... I'm hungry now. Let's go." Y/N's voice was heard more near the kitchen.