Yn's education in all these matters has been ruined as her grades are going down badly these days, and her father doesn't get a chance to pay attention to his daughter as Jk's office work increased during so many days of leave.

She has been failing or getting absolutely passing marks in her regular tests for many days, and today the same happened. She became more sad to see her ex-boyfriend hanging out with his new girlfriend in his presence.

That thing makes her sad. Tears come out of her eyes when she realizes that if she does not pay attention to her test, she will fail, and if her father finds out, he will surely beat her.

She tries her best to give her 100% in the test, but due to her boyfriend's move on, she is unable to concentrate on her test and fails.

[AT HOME]

JK is pulling his hair out vigorously to control his anger, as if he is observing Yn's failed test paper, which he is holding in his hand, and Yn is standing in front of him with her head bowed while crying.

"Come here! closer to me," JK said in a cold voice, trying to control his angry voice while gesturing at her with his hands.

"Appa, I will definitely study well from today onward; please forgive me once." She spoke in a voice, begging for mercy, as soon as she became aware of her father's anger.

"Come closer to me; I don't want to make you run out of fear." He said it harshly, but she just stood there at a distance in fear.

"Don't force me to repeat my words, Yn! Come here right now," he said in a slightly louder voice.

She goes a little closer to him in fear, and Jk holds her left hand with his left one, forces her to sit angrily on her knees on the floor, and slaps her hard on the back with the palm of his right hand.

"I didn't pay even a little attention to you, so you started doing whatever you wanted, huh?" He asked while standing up from the couch and gently twisting her left hand backwards, which caused a lot of pain, and she started screaming.

Begging for his forgiveness and mercy on her, "Appa, please forgive me. I will not do it again. I--it is hurting a lot. Please leave my hand."

"