247 | Information

Start from the beginning

     But then again, if Ian is like their big brother, Max is definitely like their little brother, so the Elites' President fully understands why they're so protective of him.

     "Sorry for calling you an ass. It was just the spur of the moment," Cj suddenly says, and the serious expression on Ian's face finally changes back to his usual calm and friendly smile.

     Yup, they're definitely like his little brothers.

     "Alright, I'll update you if we have made a final decision about this matter. But if it will help, I'll call St. George Academy and give them a warning for the physical abuse they have inflicted on our representative."

     "Thank you, President Ian," Marcus then answers.

     "And if it will ease your worries...House of Bishops' representative will be arriving next week. Why won't you give him a warm welcome on our behalf?" Ian then reveals—a smirk almost escaping his face if he didn't turn around and walk away on time.

     As soon as Ian and the rest of the Elites left, Hans turned to Cj and flicked his forehead. "Are you fucking crazy? You're lucky President Ian didn't suspend you again. How could you just threaten him like that?" Hans asks while Cj angrily pushes his hand away.

     "What? We were all thinking it," Cj defends. "As much as I hate to agree to that bastard, Viktor was right. Max is still just a white uniform. He's gonna have a hard time looking for evidence about the injustice that happened to Joon. We need to send a brotherhood member there who can access more than what Max can and has more knowledge about how things work there."

     "But that's the problem. Do you think the other houses would just agree?" Red of BND then asks. "It was already a challenge when Ian persuaded the association to make us send two representatives. What more if we send a black uniform?"

     "But if they do send one, they better send me," Cj says next, instantly making the other brotherhoods shake their head in disapproval.

     "No way. You're just gonna make a bunch of deals with the students there and fuck them over. You'd give Max more problems than actually help him," Master Joker complains, making the two leaders start arguing.

     "But if we're on the subject of helping Max, I think I'm the most capable in that aspect," Siren then says while gripping her infamous cane slash sword. "I can get secrets, secrets that others won't even be able to fathom. Those secrets will be very helpful for Max."

     "Wait, that's actually a good idea," Arjun—Hans's right-hand man—then says with his eyes wide open in realization. "If Ian won't be able to persuade the other houses, we can just bring River. In a sense, he's a white uniform too, right? They think we're just sending a white uniform, but actually, we're sending the Master of Secrets."

     "We're sending the Master of Secrets to the house where they have the Master of Information. You think Uchdryd won't have a hunch on who River really is?" Anthony (Cigarettes) then retaliates.

     "Then who are we sending? Who could possibly be responsible and capable enough to help Max and Joon but, at the same time, is influential and powerful enough to make those bitches see the difference in our houses?" Brave then asks, making everyone turn to look at each other, checking if anyone among them fits the criteria.

     After looking around, everyone had this dreadful look on their faces, almost like they collectively knew who the perfect representative would be. And as much as they hate to admit it, it wasn't any of them.

     "Busters," all of them answered in unison, looking annoyed and disgusted at the same time. If it's capability and influence, it's definitely the kings. Not only are they feared among the five houses, but they're also the very face of J.S High. Apart from Max, no other brotherhood member would be the perfect representative.