247 | Information

"ALLOW J.S HIGH TO send a brotherhood member as our second representative. Because if you don't, we really might end up burning that damn church," Cj voices out. "You should know what happens when things don't go our way. You understand what I mean, don't you, President Rothman?" He then asks, making Ian Rothman take a step forward, decreasing the space between his and the leader's face

      Hans got ready to go in between them before things got heated, but when he felt Ian's almost suffocating presence, he took a step back.

     Ian continues to stand firm and stare back at the leader. Cj does the same, but after a few more seconds, Cj ends up breaking eye contact, making him curse.

      "Did you really just try to threaten me, Count?" Ian finally asks, and the leader laughs in response, a chill almost running down his spine as Ian shows him his overwhelming presence. As much as Cj happily admits things with no problem, he finds it really troublesome that Ian is one of the very few white uniforms who can still intimidate him like that.

     "How unpleasant," Cj mumbled before rolling his eyes in annoyance and stepping back to stand beside Krist and the others.

     Ian takes a deep breath and adjusts the Roman numeral one (I) brooch on his collar before looking back at the brotherhoods with full command and confidence to the point where no one even dared interrupt him. "You might have surrendered yourselves to Mr. Sinclaire, but you must not forget that I am the current president of J.S High, not him. It is my decisions that will affect the overall standing of our house. It is my decision that you all will follow. And it is because of my decisions that we have not fallen apart yet after what happened to the previous rulers, so your blatant disrespect is starting to irk me, black uniforms," Ian said with such authority that the others ended up gulping in terror.

     They've been rooting for Max to become the president that they have forgotten the very person Max is aiming to become. Ian didn't just become a president and started leading J.S High for the sake of it. After Grey's death and after the damages Paradox left to the students and their house, Ian was the one who was left to fix and carry all the burden.

     Despite its flaws, Ian did his best to keep J.S High together, and that effort was something that even Max recognized and greatly respected, which is why he has high regard for the Elites' president.

     "Like how the meeting ended yesterday, I will give further notice on the king's proposition to send a brotherhood to St. George Academy. As some of you have witnessed, the representing leaders from House Bishops, Knights, and Rooks all voiced their disapproval. Making hasty decisions isn't the best course of action," Ian explains further, and no one says anything about it anymore.

     "I will conduct another meeting with the house representatives and council members. If I still cannot persuade them to change their minds about this, then there is nothing much I can do. I hope this is clear to all of you now," Ian then says, and the brotherhoods finally admitted defeat and nodded their heads in reply.

     It really is surprising to see how Ian has control over the brotherhoods. If other students from the lower houses saw this, they would definitely be surprised.

     "Seriously, you are all too eager to assist your tamer. Even a member of my council is hoping to get sent there now, thanks to that video," Ian says with a sigh, making Gavriil look away because he is certain that he's the council member that Ian was referring to. "You're all hopeless. And he hasn't even been gone for a week"

     Ian looks at the brotherhood and sighs again. He might not have been there during the time Paradox ruled, but he sees these men as his little brothers that their parents entrusted to him, with Grey being the father. He knows that sometimes they rebel against him, but he is also confident that all of them respect him enough to follow him to this day. After all, if the brotherhoods didn't approve of him, they would have easily protested to get him removed. The fact that Ian has been the council president for three consecutive years is proof of that.