𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 happened so fast, yet your body had come to accept the fact that you were dying in an instant. The constant ringing and yelling of your name was a reminder of the harsh reality you've been subjected to.

" AME-" "ear- me?" You could only slowly make out the sounds before drifting off into a complete slumber. It felt as if your body was floating without any consequences, you were at peace.

Once you opened your eyes you were in a field of flowers, the only sound was the wind blowing and the grass rustling; a small tug came at your white dress and you were forced to look down, only to see a small child. They looked no older than 5. "where am I?"

She only looked at you before responding with a cheery soft smile, "a domain!" She reached up for you which you concluded could only mean she wanted to be picked up. Giving in to her wishes you picked her up from her waist and sat her snuggly in your arms before sitting down with her on your lap. "a domain? aren't I.." you hesitated on mentioning the presence of death in front of a child who seemed so innocent. That's when you realized the child had the same features as you, just golden like eyes.

She noticed you glancing over her figure before answering "I'm you! just..hm.." she put her finger up and held a thinking position in your lap before facing you "just the better version!"

You sweatdropped at her antics, "well..that's one way to certainly put it.." with a sigh

'this is sure one hell of an afterlife.'

It all happened in slow motion, suguru's face slowly morphed into one of shock and horror. Riko slowly turned to look and crouched down, turning your body around she watched as the life faded from your eyes. "Y/N...?" she questioned. "hey, wake up.." her hands shakily went to caress your face,

blood was everywhere, it was your blood

He was speechless, you were on the floor. Lifeless.

"gah, Job's done." he walked out from the shadows as his footsteps echoed into the empty halls. He approached the duo with a smile. "you're free to go now. The girl can stay, we still have unfinished business." Suguru shakily turned around with wide eyes, his mind was racing miles per second. 'why is he here?' 'what happened to satoru' 'what did you have to do with this?'

"huh?" he feigned ignorance. "why?" he tapped his head. "oh, so that's what you mean". He paused as his face turned into a mocking smirk. "Because I killed Gojo Satoru".

A black crack appeared behind Suguru and out came two curses upon command. "is that so?"

"Die." 

'How pretty..' was the pink-haired colored woman's first thought. Even when you were deceased you were simply ethereal in your own way. "are you done?" Toji had been standing for the past few minutes in the middle of the room with an unconscious Riko on his shoulder, he put his finger in his nose picking it boredly.

"Don't do such an unseemly thing in front of y/n-sama, your mere presence is unsightly you insect." She spoke with her back turned. "tsk, you have the money right?"

"of course, and ah- give the girl to the guards on your way out. Hand her over with care. y/n-sama wouldn't like it if it wasn't intact." She caressed your face with sudden gentleness before turning around to look at Toji. "The money is in that envelope" Suddenly a butler came into the room as if on cue, with a silver platter which had an envelope on it. He bowed while offering it to the older Fushiguro. "take it and leave you pesky zenin. I have no use for you anymore after this exchange."

A tick mark appeared on his temple, "it's 'fushiguro' you old witch." He tsked before taking the envelope, "nice doing business with you." he offered the possibly older woman a smirk before walking off.

Geto knew he needed to get over himself, yet, how was he supposed to do such a thing when he watched helplessly as your once full-of-life body had fallen to the ground in such a dreadful way? He felt as if cold waves were washing over him in an instant; and even when he fought toji with the idea of maybe saying riko he still failed.

He failed his best friend

He failed his one job as a sorcerer

and worst of all, he failed you.

It was about after his shower that he really started to digest everything that had happened, using the towel he had freshly taken out the bathroom he absentmindedly dried his hair. 

'pop' Is when you pushed Riko out of the way, and within the split second he could of saved you he didn't.

'Thud' That was the sound your body made when it collided with the floor 

'Red'. The color that pooled out from your body.

'Lifeless' Is how he would describe your eyes in the split second it lost its usual shine. Before he turned to look at your killer. 

And lastly, 'cold' is what Riko felt when she touched your hands begging for you to get up. The usual warmth she would get from you was gone, and so were you in your own right. He let out a shaky sight before hesitantly putting up his hands. He felt filthy. He felt disgusted, not with what he was, but himself. 

Not to mention that man. The man who robbed both you and your sister of the future that was ahead, and pummeled him alongside his best friend. Once his hands were in his view he turned them into a fist before stretching them out again. With those sam hands he could have protected you, but he didn't. He couldn't. He was weak.

His thoughts departed all at once when he heard a gentle knock at the door. Something within Suguru snapped and he rushed to open it only to see Gojo behind it. "Hey," his voice wasn't as boisterous as it normally would. 'Looks like it really got him too.' 

"Hey." He responded. Suguru thought to himself while analyzing the situation. 'Was..Did I rush to answer it hoping it was her?' He would have let out a laugh if it wasn't for the experience he had not too long ago. "Yaga-sensei said he wanted more details on the report in person. Paper wasn't enough I guess" He attempted to crack a joke yet it still felt empty. 

Suguru wet his chapped lips and responded, "Thanks." Leaving the entrance of his door he made his way down the hallway to confront the lingering memories of the previous accident.

When Gojo looked up at his best friend, he couldn't see the same "Suguru" he respected. All he saw was a lifeless body that seemed to lose all of its will to live. Soulless eyes stared right back at him, and even although he had his six eyes, something about Suguru's new look set off alarms in his head. The white haired male stood still in the hallway as if he was on guard. He dragged his hand from the top to the bottom of his face until he came in contact with something wet. "ah." He looked down as his vision became blurry, something welled up in his eyes and dropped down to the floor. Water? no, tears. The Satoru Gojo was crying for the first time in his life. Is this what grief felt like? His breath hitched and he started hiccupping, crumbling to the floor he curled up in front of Geto's now closed door and hurried his face in his arms in a sitting position. 

Silently, he cried for the first time.

I lied, I'll just give longe chapters. School is too much.