𝟬𝟬𝟰

Walking down a hallway was you, suguru, and gojo.

"Should we take her to a doctor?"

"Are you really asking that with the situation we are in right now?" you said slapping the male in the back of his head.

"Ow! N/N what was that for?"

Without noticing due to all the noise riko woke up. "Oh, you're awake" said gojo.

Being completely off guard once again he was slapped in the face by Riko , she took her distance from them taking a..very odd pose. "YOU JERK! IF YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY WHY DON'T YOU GO FIRST?"

You and suguru started snickering in the background unable to contain your laughter. "You got a-" you started wheezing, "picture of that right?!" you said trying to hold back a rolling fit of laughter as the male beside you held up a picture of gojo getting slapped.

Geto composed himself just as quick "Hey riko don't worry, we're not here to abduct you."

"Liar! You look like a complete liar! And whats with those bangs? Not to men-...tion?.." she stopped when her eyes layed on you and stars seemed to light up in her eyes. "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

Her shorter figure jumped at you and hugged you tightly while suguru and satoru had a dark aura surrounding them in the background. Probably muttering if it was ok to kill riko as it is due to what she said. "I MISSED YOOOUUUUUUU" she said cuddling her face into your chest allowing you to chuckle a bit.

"How is my favorite person in the whole doing?" "Amazing! But why are you here with..those..things?" You could tell the two males were growing more pissed by the second.

"The so called "things" in question just so happen to be on a job to escort you along with me."

"Ew" she said while looking at them from your hug.

Hearing a large amount of steps coming your way you and riko turned around.

"Kuroi!" she said was a excited face. "My lady! And master Y/N!"

"eh..Kuroi how many times must i tell you not to call me that?" you said with a slight blush scratching your cheek.

"My apologies madam" while Riko's attention was rather busy on what her caretaker was riding. "What are you riding?"

"This? It's the banged guys cursed technique!"

"COULD YOU NOT CALL ME THAT?! Also it's cursed manipulation. Like, it implies i can control the curses i take in." Geto explained.

"Now then..moving on from that topic"
"She's spunkier than i thought" gojo said with a annoyed tone.

The three of you glanced at the duo, "Aren't you supposed to be all sad and depressed because of the merger? And to think I was worried about ya" Gojo said while pointing to her. You couldn't tell if he was pitying her or just straight up being curious, it was hard to tell when it came to him honestly.

Riko turned her head the other way while closing her eyes, "Ridiculous! A simple comment from a simpleton!"

"WHA–?!" You put your hand on his shoulder while he looked at you making eye contact that practically screamed "Lay a hand on her and it's over for you"

Suguru looked at his best friend for a brief moment before sighing. "Look," he whispered in his ear "I know you want to strangle her but remember the mission at hand here". Gojo snarled under his breath as she continued to boast.

"Listen up! Master tengen is me..and I AM master tengen!" exclaiming loudly.

"You talk about merger and death as if they are one in the same but you are gravely mistaken! Allow me to educate you"

You heard someone shuffle over to you and looked over to see gojo "Hey..is she usually like this?..This kid got such a big mouth" You slightly hit his arm whispering back "she's usually shy sometimes, what did you do to her?"you said eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Looking over to your right you see geto completing your little circle of secrets huddled up together. "More like did you raise her like this?" Gojo chuckled a bit. "Of course not! What do you take me for? A moron?" you scolded him a bit as he opened up his phone whistling.

"Hey satoru, did you change your wallpaper?" Suguru leaned over his shoulder a bit. "oh, isn't that waka inoe?" peeping over his other shoulder. "Ah! n/n you know her too?"

In the background however riko still continued.

"MY HEART AND SPIRIT WILL LOVE ON AFTER MERGING..-ARE YOU GUYS EVEN LISTENING?"