𝟬𝟭𝟬

Riko and Gojo both splashed and jumped into the water getting ready to have fun, "MENSORE!" As of the moment you were in Okinawa on a nice sunny day. But let's backtrack in a bit.

You sat down in a casual t-shirt and a shorts, it's not like you weren't going to swim but you just had brought it upon yourself to go per request and match with your little sister.

While she wore a ruffled turquoise swimsuit you had on a shirt that matched that theme while the bottoms were white. You had a f/c one underneath them anyways so you didn't see a issue.

Taking a sip out of your juice while you laid underneath a umbrella and beach towel you tuned into suguru and Kuroi's conversation. "I can't believe I let myself get captured by the star religious group..nonetheless a non sorcerer at that" kuroi buried her face in her hands while you reassuringly pat her back. "How embarrassing.." suguru turned to look at her also attempting to assure the caretaker.

"You couldn't help the fact that they caught you off guard" a apologetic smile made way onto his face, "part of the blame lies with me too." She then started to question herself and voiced her question. "Was I..really caught off guard?" All 3 of you started to flashback.

After receiving the news about Kuroi you rushed to the site. Currently you were in the hallway closing near to the room they kept her hostage in.

Gojo had his infinity on and you had a field of electricity as a coating layer for his infinity since neither of you really had the energy to deal with anyone. After fighting together for a while you two figured your techniques could become even more effective if put together.

"Whoever kidnapped Kuroi is gonna pay!" Amanai said approvingly. "Mai..don't go too close to the coating it might shock you" you reminded her. "Ah right!"

"She should be in this room" suguru pointed to a barricaded door in front of you all. "Easy!" The white haired male had went forward deactivating his infinity and kicked it down with immense strength. Along with the door two men went flying as well. Gojo gave you a high five with a blessed expression. "You did good for once you snow head." "Gah! N/N that's not nice!"

Riko immediately rushed to Kuroi who was tied up on the floor.   "Kuroi!" She fell to the floor to her caretakers eye level. "You're okay!" She smiled.

Meanwhile suguru was trying to hold you and gojo back from actually killing the two men in the room with you. "Suguru..Let.me.kill.them and maybe I'll let you keep your ballsack."

He held a grim expression just thinking about what you were planning while gojo was pouting beside you. "You're no fun suguru.." he mumbled. "You two are such a handful" he uttered.