𝟬𝟬𝟱

Walking over to riko you patted her head, "of course we were, right guys?" you looked over them with a expectant look on your face.

"She prolly has no friends with the way she speaks." gojo bluntly pointed at her.

"Wanna bet it'll be a cinch for her classmates to say goodbye?"

"How much are we betting here?" you sweatdropped

"Hm..a thousand?"

"Nahhh too cheap" gojo said.

"I TALK FINE AT SCHOOL YOU KNOW" riko whined. "Wait..school.." realization dawned upon her.

Kuroi looked as if she was about to faint with everything that  was going on at the moment.

"KUROI QUICK, WHATS THE TIME?"

"It's still before noon but perhaps school can-" she was cut off abruptly.

"NONESENSE IM GOING! Y/N QUICK" she grabbed your hand dragging you away from gojo and geto at full speed.

"Just what the hell is with everything today.." you said under your breath.

"WHAT? Shouldnt it be safer to take her back to jujutsu high NOW?!" Gojo complained.

You popped into the mic to speak as well, "EXACTLY! She's in more danger here than probably anywhere else!" Glaring at the phone.

"I completely agree" Yaga chided on the other end of the phone. "However..these are master tenge's orders." Silence followed immediately after.

Gojo looked a bit stunned while you and geto looked back at each other with an alarmed face. "We must oblige to Riko Amanai's requests as well." right after he said that gojo hanged up. "Tch, being all soft on her."

"Don't be like that Satoru" Geto said trying to make sense of the situation as well. "What he said, the fact still stands that my little sister is going to become master tengen and form a barrier under jujutsu high. Everything she holds dear including me will be stripped from her starting from that very moment."

"Let her enjoy herself, that's also an important part of our mission." geto added.

"Lady riko and master Y/N don't have any relations.." she started.

You turned around in surprise but let her continue nonetheless. "When they were young their parents died in an unfortunate accident and until then.. ive been taking care of them, so please take care of them-"

"So that makes you 3 family then" Suguru said with a smile looking over to you a bit.

"Ah..this uh- that-.." you stuttered a bit embarrassed and as it seemed kuroi was also embarrassed. "..Yes."

The touching moment however was ruined by the white haired male who had his arm around your shoulder. "Ey suguru, how're the surveillance spirits?"