𝟬𝟭𝟯

Your eyes narrowed at the male who had supposedly pinned you to the bench you were having a heartfelt conversation on.

"More like what are YOU doing?"

"Answer the question n/n" you put your hand up to his chest as a last attempt to move him away.

"Say, how about you come back to jujutsu high with us?" He studied your movement with an unwavering gaze. "Satoru, stop messing with me get off."

You continued trying to push him off but he still never moved an inch. "Your fatass is going to crush me!"

"Is that a yes?" He asked with hopeful eyes and a teasing smile.
"Yeah yeah whatever now get the hell off of m-'' your vision was filled with something white.

He was kissing you. 'Holy fuck.'

You ceased all actions and he took this as a chance to lean his forehead fully against yours and to your surprise he tastes just like the lollipop he had in his mouth. You concluded it was strawberry and closed your eyes to return the action.

His tongue swirled inside your mouth and once he was done he left a little bite on your lip drawing blood. You looked up at him slightly in surprise with what you just did

"We fucked up..didn't we?" You breathed out heavily.
Satoru nuzzled his face into your neck pressing his full weight into you. "mm..yeah, we did."

You allowed him to lay on you before your back started to ache from the uncomfortable position you were in. You opened your eyes to find him staring at you with something in his eyes you couldn't quite distinguish. Something close to slight possessiveness you dare say swirled in his eyes before they disappeared in a second.

"We should get going now," you said making move to get up, "the others might be waiting for us by now."
He slowly got off of you before you noticed the male next to you was a bit too silent for comfort.

You'd understand though, if you had kissed someone who you only got to know for less than a week you'd be contemplating your feelings too.

Making haste you grabbed his hand and started to get a move on, "enough pondering! We can do that later"

You all were at your last stop for the day at the beach once again. Riko and Gojo decided it'd be only fair to get crepes to end off the day and you could've sworn they were basically shining like the idiots they were.

Along with kuromi the two settled on buying the crepes instead to "surprise" you and geto. With much hesitance you let them off the hook coming to the conclusion that it was much deserved after everything that has happened.

Now here you were, walking along the beach side trying to make sense of what was happening. "You look like you have a lot on your mind" he said from beside you. Turning to look at him with a shocked expression you noticed he wasn't sparing you a glance.

Stopping in your tracks you kicked a rock and looked to the side where the sun was setting, suguru stopped walking and glanced at you with a raised brow waiting for you to say something.

"Y'know..I'll be honest. Suguru..I want to save Riko."
There was silence for a hot minute.
"What do you mean by that?" He took a step closer.
"I don't want her to die, think about it suguru. She has so much to live for and yet she's so young   Giving up her future for a bunch of people."
You side eyed him for a second before fully tuning to him. "Why are giving up our futures? I'm starting to wonder what we're fighting for"

He took a minute to let everything you said soak in "I.."
"I think.."