𝟬𝟭𝟮

Recounting all of the new memories you made today put a smile to your face, weaving your hands through the water back and forth while you were on a canoe.

Going through a path of freshly bloomed flowers only to pick one and place it in riko's hair

Hot steaming noodles as you all sat as a table. Giggling at gojo fooling around with riko's food.

The sun started to set and the clouds continued to shift, you all made the decision to go to Kuroshio sea. Splitting up to look at the sea life and see if there was anything to buy at the gift shop.

Walking alone was riko looking at a multiple fishes that ranked from different shapes, sizes and colors, it didn't go unnoticed and you watched her with a nostalgic expression.
Feeling a tap on your shoulder you turned around to see the same white haired male you had been traveling with for a while now.

"Ah, gojo it's you" not quite turning around to face him you confused to watch your sister.
"Satoru."
You finally turned around to face him, "pardon?"
"Just call me satoru instead" a little smirk tugged at his lips.
"Whatever.." you rolled your eyes and turned away from him but stopped when he took your hand. You looked at him from the corner of your eye and that's when he began to speak.

"You look like you have something on your mind, don't you?"
His expression turned serious for a moment, "c'mon, indulge me for a moment"

Sitting down on a bench in front of a section for the smaller sea life you started the speak. "I've..been thinking recently.." he let out a hum in response with a lollipop in his mouth.
"What am I going to do when riko is gone? I mean sure I should continue life and it's not as if I was in her life before very much but.." you hesitated.
Satoru noticed and eyed you with a unreadable expression before turning back the tank in front of you both. He's never seen you like this before at all. What happened to your snarky remarks and scolding?
He stayed silent but continued to listen to you, burying your head in your hands your gaze casted down to the ground with a bit of tears threatening to spill. "What would Kuroi do? Hell what would riko tell me to d—''

"You wanted my opinion on it right?" He asked abruptly. You stopped rambling with your eyes still carded to the floor.
"I think you're stupid".
.
.
.
"What the fuck?" You looked at him deadpanning as a tear started running down your cheek. Gojo reached his hand out and wiped it from your check but never let go even afterwards.
"Stop asking what other people want, you're your own person and you have your own wishes right?"
Your eyes widened at his explanation. "Let me ask you something.." he leaned in and with each inch you backed up until he was right in front of you.
Inches away from your face he asked "what do you want to do?".