𝟬𝟭𝟭

"You probably don't have much memories of being attacked do you, kuroi?" You asked sympathizing with her.
"Ah, you're right but there's something that has kept me worried.."

You and geto looked at her questioningly. "You all came here by plane? You weren't attacked or anything right?"

"Satoru has good eyes so before taking off he checked over the passengers and stuff."  He said with a smile talking about his best friend. You got a little bored with the conversation so you decided to shuffle from kuroi's side to suguru and lay your head down on his lap. Without thinking much he accepted your advances and started playing with your hair.

"While we were inside my cursed spirit kept watch as well which was safer than using a land route. However..I'm more curious as to why they used Okinawa for the exchange."

You picked up a paper looking over it. "Perhaps it was to buy time?" You said finally eager to respond. Suguru looked over your head and to the paper as well which was supposedly your planning page. "Even if they failed to kill riko-sama, they could keep her from making tomorrows full moon deadline."

Your eyes landed on the last squared part at the end of the paper with eyes narrowing. 'Assilimate with Tengen-sama after sunset!' It had a little chibi your sister drew as well. Completely tuning out of the conversation you thought of what would happen when they really do go through with the mission. It's not like you were really around in Riko's life like that anyways but you both knew you did it for a good reason.

You still made time to spend with her, and it's not like she resented you for not always being there. You were there majority of her life and she still had Kuroi. Yet, you still couldn't bring yourself to go against the idea since it's offices she must merge with Tengen. If it wasn't guaranteed you wouldn't be on this mission and wasting time around.

You stopped zoning down when you felt two taps on your head and saw suguru smiling down on you before looking back out to gojo and riko playing in the water together with a serious expression.

"Thought it is getting close.." you lifted your head from the warm place you had made on his lap and he got up to approach the two. "Satoru! It's time." Currently gojo was laughing at riko who had initially fell down in the water completely soaked then she was earlier. You got up to approach riko and bent down with a towel in hand. "Can you do it yourself or should i do it instead just like when you were little?" You said with a teasing grin on your face. She looked at you and turned away with a embarrassed expression. "I'm not a baby anymore.." she mumbled

Ignoring her words you sat down in front of her and began drying her hair. "You're still my younger sister Yknow, it's my job to take care of you."

"It's that time already?" The white haired male's smile quickly swept off his face and riko looked down with a crestfallen expression. Gojo looked back on the two of you and he came up with a sudden thought.

"Suguru, let's head back tomorrow morning instead. Besides..there are fewer curse users in Okinawa than Tokyo." The two of them separated from the group to discuss a new plan.

Kuroi approached you and riko who were now standing and plucked a starfish from your hair. "Young master, look it's a starfish!"

You turned to look at the tiny starfish now held in her hands. "Huh? How's that get there." You said braiding riko's hair back in one. Gojo and suguru then approached you 3 once again "new plans! We're staying for a while longer!" He said giving a thumbs up. Riko sprung up from your embrace with a equally excited expression. "YES!"

You went beside suguru and looked at him with a raised brow, "and how did he manage to convince you?" With a playful tone. He let out a sigh meeting your gaze, "don't remind me.."