𝟬𝟬𝟵

"Sorry. It's my fault" suguru bowed his head a bit. "She told me to go ahead and I didn't consider her importance to the enemy." He held his head in a troubled manner. "Really? It's that big of a deal. Neither of us expected this outcome."

You narrowed your eyes leaning against a wall in the alleyway you all were in. "Their most likely gonna arrange a trade for Kuroi just so they can get their hands on Amanai. They might want us to kill her or else they'll kill kuroi."

Riko had her head down while sitting on the steps listening to ever piece of information that uttered from your mouths. Her fist tightened of the thought of kuroi dying. "However," suguru said "we have the upper hand since we got amanai. The rest we can handle."

"Hey, you think shoko or y/n would work as a double?" Gojo said with a hand on his chin. "We should just take her back to jujutsu high." "H-hold on!"

Riko stood up from the stairs and when you turned to look at her determination was burning In her eyes. "I can't trust you two yet and the only reliable person here is my sister!"

"Ah..riko.." you sweat dropped at the sudden explanation. "You brat! Do you really wanna say that after all-'' she never wavered however. "Even if we manage to get her back..what happens if she isn't back by the time I merge with tengen-sama?.." she looked down displaying a hurt look. However when she met your eyes something snapped within you. She gripped her skirt with a tense expression.

"I still..I still haven't said goodbye yet!" Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks at the thought. Your eyes widened and suguru shared a look with you of sympathy.

There was silence yet again in the air processing what the young teen just said. Her head was still casted low but she was too scared to look up. "We'll be getting a call from the kidnappers eventually, if they're smarter than we expected bringing you with us will hurt kuroi's chances of coming back alive." The dark haired male stared at his best friend with shock and so did you. 'So he does have a heart after all...'

He opened the gate that riko was behind and stared down at her. "Back out and we'll leave you behind." His eyes held a cold gaze. "Got it?"

Riko looked up at him and her water works stopped. Wiping the tears out of her eyes her determined look returned with more fire than to originally held. "All right" she smiled. "That works."

You walked up to the two and slapped their heads. "Enough with that!" You exclaimed. Geto was smiling behind you trying to hide his amused expression. "Let's just get this show in the road shall we?"

They both looked at you and then smiled back. "Right!"