𝟬𝟬𝟮

You were on your way down the corridor to Yaga's classroom, the closer you got the more annoyed you got. "Why the hell do I have to wake up this damn early because the old man just wants to chat?" you mumbled as you dragged your feet to your destination.

The sunlight shined more than usually and to be honest you couldn't confidently say you were a morning person. The way you weren't able to get proper coffee didn't help you either as it tasted like absolute crap.

As you were busy cursing out the very man you were going to go see  in your thoughts, your train of thought was cut off by voices on the inside which you could say were particularly a bit too loud for your liking.

"He's finally lost it"

"It is spring after all, with him being the next principal he's probably gotten carried away". Two deep voices from the inside of the room said.

You stopped your movements immediately realizing other people were in the room and with the amount of cursed energy coming from inside you could tell these weren't just some average everyday sorcerers.

"I'll decide whether that's considered a joke or not.." The rest of what was going on was muffled and you considered yourself even grateful to hear some of it to some content. You were so deep in thought you couldn't hear footsteps on the other side of the door approaching.

"Ah, I almost forgot to mention,recently we were able to come in contact with the said girls relative. The only one who has been taking care of her that is.They will be helping you escort her. Y/N you may come in now."

The door opened and two pairs of eyes were on you. The silence that followed was unbearable as you were forced to stand in front of the two boys who looked at you with equally curious eyes.

One with white hair as pure as snow, seemingly had a slender figure with small round glasses covering his eyes. The other with jet black hair that was rapped into a bun at the back of his head as one starnd of hair neatly hanged in front of his face completing his handsome features.

Wait, handsome? When did you start thinking that? You cleared your throat knowing you couldn't stand there for too long.

Bowing your head as your hair fell over your face like a curtain you introduced yourself. "I apalogize for coming in on short notice, my name is Riko Y/N it's a honor to meet you". Raising your head you expected a response, not a specific one but the one you got made you stand there flabbergasted.

"So..are you supposed to be the hotter older si-" The black haired boy next to him smacked the back of his white haired friends head and turned to you with a smile "I'm geto suguru and this is gojo satoru" as he bowed his friend and forcing his seemingly supposed friend to bow his head too. You chuckled a little bit happy you could put names to the two faces in front of you.

Gojo scowled and yelled "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?". His friend slowly turned to him with a equally annoyed voice but not as loud "maybe because if you were about to hit on the very girls older sibling that we are supposed to be ESCORTING"

Sparks flew around the room as the boys started roughing one another up. You slowly turned to yaga with a blank expression, "so this is what you set me up for?.."

"Goodluck." He responded with a dry voice that told in more ways than one that he deals with this more than he gets paid for. With that you both walked out the classroom leaving the two to their own devices.

"But honestly..I get why the curse-user group Q is after her but why would the star religion group want to kill her?" Gojo exlaimed opening a soda can as he caught up so he could walk with you and geto. "You have any N/N?" You turned your head to him with a confused expression, "N/N?.." "Yeah! That's my nickname for you!" he said cheerfully putting his arm around your shoulder "Y/N will be just fine"