𝟬𝟬𝟲

YOUR eyes swiftly catch the look of seriousness a few seconds later on suguru's face when Gojo asked, "ah, right." He then sighs "I wish I could share their vision just like Mei. However, if something happens, they'll immediately let me–" The males eyes narrowed.

"Satoru, y/n, we have to go get riko now." He said already walking past him. "Huh?" He turned around following his best friends actions, you who's already ahead of them by a few steps "don't tell me.."

Suguru nodded his head at your unfinished realization. "Two have already been exorcised"

Toji Fushiguro wasn't exactly the most well known figure when he left his clan but he knew what he had to do in order to survive so the black haired male left with that in mind. His eyes scanned over the food in front of him while preparing to us ehis chopsticks. A little crack followed after he broke them apart.

"So those guys..didn't go back to jujutsu high yet?" He spoke into the phone he held on his shoulder. "Well that's lucky I suppose, now there'll be more than just complete idiots going after the bounty."

"Hm, why do you ask?" The man on the other line of the phone gave a nervous smile. "The 30 million yen paid to you was a service fee from the time vessel association, and if the vessel dies the money's gone too. You might just end up with nothing." Toji pointed his chopsticks out as if making a point, "They have gojo satoru on their side" he said smugly. "He's the first in hundreds of years to wield both six-eyes and limitless cursed techniques, as long as he's with her..no one else will be able to take out the vessel."

The other line went silent before hearing a deflated sigh, "why even hire you? They could have offered the money as the bounty from the start."

The dark haired male let out a chuckle, "First off we'll be using those idiots for the remaining 39 hours of the mission..to wear down gojo and the little sorceres with him. But heres the bonus, they won't be able to kill the star plasma vessel so it'll be freee labour."

The older male on the other end let his cigarette go out for a bit before preparing to take another smoke, "The limit time turend out in our favour, I suppose it makes it easier to gather curse users."
"But that's not the only thing."

The man out down his ciggersate for a while waiting for a response from his "client".

"I'll be heading over soon myself since things look like things are moving faster than expected." His face curved up into a small smirk. "You better have that 30 mil ready for me."

There was a bit silence before the other male on the other end of the phone started to scold him. "What's wrong with you?! I'm not a bullet board for for help-wanted posters..THERE'S EVEN A LISTING FEE, A HANDLING FEE AND NOT TO MEN-"

Toji threw his phone across the room with a bored expression on his face. "Ah, sorry you're breaking up."

Running down the corridor was gojo, suguru, kuroi and you. "Wheres amanai?"

"It's around time for her music class, so either the music room or the chapel" Kuroi said struggling a bit to keep up with the speed of the two teens.

"CHAPEL?!"

"It solely depends on the teacher." she exclaimed, "This is missionary school by the way" she said under her breath.
"Satoru, you take the chapel and kuroi the music room." 

"What about you?!" You had managed to catch up to him in the nick of time before he started speeding off. "I'll head for the two intruders, n/n you go with satoru. That way it'll be easier to take her out of class."

"Understood" Kuroi said going off to her destination with you and gojo.

"Ah..i apologize, I even told her to keep us updated with texts." The caretaker said, bowing her head a bit while running.

"Give her a break gojo, she's always been that way." You nudged