𝟬𝟬𝟯

"SORRY! I SAID I'M SORRY! I'LL WITHDRAW FROM THE MISSION AND QUIT BEING A CURSE USER TOO"

Meanwhile you and suguru had payed no mind to the man yelling for forgiveness on your phones. Yes you had ended up on a first name bases somehow. Things happened.

"Hey suguru check this out" A wave of electricity came from your hands and shocked the man. "Hm, you think he'd shut up for a while if i let out a full one?"

"No idea. We won't know until we try though right?" he said with a sadistic smirk

"I KNOW YOU BOTH CAN HEAR ME"

"A curse user rice farmer?.." he said with a confused face. "As if."

"SEE?! YOU CAN HEAR M-" he was cut off when another wave of electricity had hit him, he let out a painful scream. "Please shut up.." you said with a tick forming on your head.

Suguru then got a message and checked his phone. "WHAT CAN BRATS LIKE YOU DO ANYWAYS? WE HAVE VAYER!" he supposedly boasted. "THE STRONGEST Q SOLDIER"

You were caressing riko's hair as her head was layed on your lap while Misato was laying on your shoulder. The both of them fast asleep.

"Hey." suguru cut off the man's rant. He extended his arm to show the soldier his phone. "Is this Vayer?" His eyes widened and sweat dripped down his face.

"Yeah..that's vayer". The picture in honor was Gojo with the vayer in question beaten to a pulp in the background as the white haired male held up a peace sign.