𝟬𝟬𝟴

"So what about the star plasma vessel?" The hooded stranger asked. They were in a dark cavern along with some other people, in a supposedly important meeting. "Forget her," the person on the other end described. Having one of the servants slide over a black brief case "I'm paying this much to end her, hire your best."

The hooded stranger looked at the case wide eyed "what're you planning..######? You wouldn't normally do this just for anyone—wait" the dark figure across from him allowed a smirk to grace their face. They then put a finger on their lips in a silencing manner, "she's back..and I'm here to ensure her complete arrival."

The hooded figure stood up abruptly and stepped back from them "Listen, she's been long sealed away for a long time now and—'' the figure slammed a hand down on the table in a commanding manner. "I didn't stutter Rei. Everything will be fine." They ended in a soothing tone.

Rei stared at the figure across from him. The same one they had once upon a time shared a master with. The person they knew would bring salvation to this wretched world full of filth. "I'll do it, just..make sure you know what you're getting yourself into." He hinted worriedly.

A smile etched on their face, it wasn't the same one Rei saw on his best friend's face so long ago. No this was something that would turn the whole jujutsu world upside down. "Of course..is that not what friends are for?"

Rei let out a shaky sigh looking at their eyes that basically swirled in madness. "Right." And with that they shook hands ending the deal.

You were busy fending off some of the copies with ease keeping riko safe. You surrounded the area in your cursed energy and pointed to the sky "hope you have life insurance you bastards!" The sky crackled a bit and every clone got turned to dust.

Gojo held a finger gun to the main body and shouted out a phrase, "red glow" he said with a crazed expression for a split second. You turned around at the feeling of cursed energy gathering but then by the time you turned around nothing happened. "Was..something supposed to happen?"

The white haired male slowly turned to you and turned back. To the bagged man in front of him. He was just as confused until gojo delivered a swift upper cut with a gleeful expression saying how it didn't work. After the bagged man fell to the ground passed out gojo started pouting after putting riko down. "N/n did you see that?! I was sure it was gonna work.." he mumbled.

"Seriously..what's wrong with this guy.." you shrugged and responded "no idea and I sure as hell wouldn't wanna know." Riko's phone then started vibrating in her pocket. Turning your attention from the depressed tall male crouching down on the ground. "What is it?" You said looking over your little sisters phone. Eyes widening you both stopped speaking and a pregnant silence was in the air. "Holy shit..we messed up.." you muttered.

"WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO?!" Gojo turned to look at the both of you curious on what could have triggered a reaction like that. "THEY GOT KUROI" you opened up your phone quickly and scrolled through your contacts pressing on one specific one. The ringing sounded for about a minute before picking up, "suguru..where are you right now?"