She quickly takes her nighty and moves towards the bathroom, and Jin moves his steps towards Jk and opens the door lightly.

"Kookie, are you here? Do you need anything? Is everything okay?" He asked innocently, as if he had no idea of JK's arrival.

JK said a little sadly in the requested voice, "I can come inside."

"Why are you being so formal? Just come on, buddy!" He said it smilingly in a soft voice while holding his hand to pull him inside the room.

JK asked in a low voice, "Did you or anyone else come to my room a while ago?"

"I didn't come, and I don't know if anyone else came." He lied to JK's face and said it very innocently. "No one would have come; you are thinking too much, and even if someone had come, what would have happened? you are hiding something?"

JK also smiled and replied lyingly, "Nothing, Hyung! Really, I am not hiding anything from you; maybe it must be a cat because I heard the sound of something broken, and when I looked, the flowerpot outside my room was broken, but no one was visible

JK also smiled and replied lyingly, "Nothing, Hyung! Really, I am not hiding anything from you; maybe it must be a cat because I heard the sound of something broken, and when I looked, the flowerpot outside my room was broken, but no one was visible."

"You have really grown up, Kookie," Jin indirectly scolded him after hearing his lie.

"What do you mean?" JK asked in a confusing voice.

"Nothing! But you just came to say this? or something else?" He concentrated while asking in a soft and gentle voice.

Saying in a sad voice, "Yes," Jk turns to go out but then nervously asks, "Can you and Somi Unnie together take Yn out to the breach where she was requesting to go earlier? "

Just then Somi comes and, pretending to be unaware, says, "Are you here?"

"Yes, I have come here to request something from both of you." Jk said.

"Whatever you have to say, there is nothing like a request in it; why don't you just give us an order like what to do?" Somi replied softly with a smile